Prologue: Olympia

"When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind."

~Patrick Rothfuss

(Age: 10)

(3rd Person POV)

(Play song)

The continent of Sanus is home to two of the four major Kingdoms of Remnant, Vale and Vacuo. Vale is considered a Safe Haven from all Grimm, while Vacuo is more of a hostile area, open to Grimm and even Bandit attacks. Though this may be the case, the Tribes in Vacuo are heavily fit for combat, so they can defend themselves in case anything happens as the saying in Vacuo is, "If you can survive in Vacuo, then you are welcomed in Vacuo." One of said tribes is called the Houtua, native Humans and Faunus that worship a Guardian Beast that the Gods of the world created. Ever since the Guardian Beast had disappeared in time, people of Remnant born in the family-line of the Mosura Blood retain some of the Beast's powers, such as a young girl with light blonde hair, blue eyes and massive Moth Wings on her back, named Princess Olympia Mosura of the Guardian Beast, Mothra, or Olympia as she's commonly known as. The day of her birth is something to be praised among these Tribal people, as it symbolized the Guardian Beast blessing them, and the main way they show their praise, is via song...

Mosura ya Mosura
Dongan kasakuyan indo muu
Rusuto uiraandoa, hanba hanbamuyan, randa banunradan
Tounjukanraa
Kasaku yaanmu

Mosura ya Mosura
Dongan kasakuyan indo muu
Rusuto uiraandoa, hanba hanbamuyan, randa banunradan
Tounjukanraa
Kasaku yaanmu

Mosura ya Mosura
Tasukete yo te yobeba
Toki o koete, umi o koete, nami no yo ni
Yate kuru
Mamorigami

Mosura ya Mosura
Yasasishasae wasure
Arehateta hito no kokoro inorinagara utaitai
Ai no uta

Mosura ya Mosura
Dongan kasakuyan indo muu
Rusuto uiraandoa, hanba hanbamuyan, randa banunradan
Tounjukanraa
Kasaku yaanmu

Everything she wanted, she would get. Outsiders that heard of Olympia, thought she was just a spoiled princess, but much to their surprise, she was the complete opposite. She was polite, thankful, innocent and giving. The majority of the time people would offer her gifts, she wouldn't accept. Not because she disliked them, but because she simply couldn't take the hard earnings of the people. Being a princess, Olympia has quite the security. Anyone who dared to touch her majesty without her consent would be dropped to the ground, immediately.

Olympia's parents, the King and Queen of the tribe were quite protective of their daughter, mainly of her innocence. They knew of the darkness in the world, the evil that lurked in the shadows but they wanted Olympia to not experience that. All they wanted, was for her to have a danger-free life. But of course, that was most difficult...

On the Princess' 10th birthday, the Tribal people were worshiping her, singing the song of the Guardian Beast, until an Airship from the Kingdom of Atlas landed in their vicinity. Seeing the ships, the tribal members stopped their celebration and got ready to attack... Olympia's parents instructed their guards to protect her and get her somewhere safe.

Olympia: Mom! Dad!

She desperately called out to them, seeing them fly into battle with their massive Moth Wings... As she got further and further away from the tribe, she could faintly hear the sounds of blood splatter... It was already known what has happened...

After fleeing the scene, Olympia was sent to the Kingdom of Vale where a certain witch with the power of Telekinesis would take responsibility for her care.

But it was strange

But it was strange... Even after seeing the darkness, Olympia still remained her innocent self... Whether she just doesn't believe in that kind of violence or that she was affected but keeps up her innocent persona is unknown... But one thing is known for sure now... After seeing that and hearing of the Huntsmen and Huntresses that prevent those type of things from happening again, Olympia made it her dream to become a Huntress...

"If I can become a Huntress, I'll be able to make everyone happy again! I hope I'll make you proud... Mom... Dad..."

OLYMPIA MOSURA

(English Lyrics for the song)

Mothra oh Mothra
If we were to call for help
Over time, over sea, like a wave
You'd come
Our guardian angel

Mothra oh Mothra
If we were to call for help
Over time, over sea, like a wave
You'd come
Our guardian angel

Mothra oh Mothra
If we were to call for help
Over time, over sea, like a wave
You'd come
Our guardian angel

Mothra oh Mothra
Of forgotten kindness and ruined spirits
We pray for the people's spirit as we sing
This song of love

Mothra oh Mothra
If we were to call for help
Over time, over sea, like a wave
You'd come
Our guardian angel