Hangovers And No Regrets

IVY POV

      I wake up hot with a killer headache. My pillow is so comfortable and smells so good, I don't want to get up. I snuggle back into my pillow, kicking off the blankets. My pillow grumbled and moved. What the hell pillows don't make noises and move. I sit up so fast that my world spins. "Hold up angel, don't want you to hurt yourself," someone says, while I have my eyes closed willing the room to stop spinning. I recognize that voice. "Wolf?" I ask while opening my eyes. "Yeah it's me, angel," he answers.  I see him there shirtless and can't help staring. "Are you okay? Do you remember anything from last night? Please don't freak out on me." Wolf rushes out. Last night comes rushing back to me, I blush. " I am not freaking out. I remember everything. Thank you for taking care of me." I mumble out embarrassed. Embarrassing myself further, I confess, "I was checking out your tattoos. They are very beautiful." I start tracing them with my finger. He lets out a low growl. I stop. "I like you touching me," he confesses and I start again. "You may want to stop though because I might not be able to control my actions." Wolf continues.  I stop blushing fiercely. "Okay," I squeak. "Let's go get some coffee, aspirin, and breakfast. You may want to borrow some of my clothes first," he says. I look down and squeal. "Yeah that would be a good idea," I say. Wolf walks over to his dresser and gets me some sweatpants, and a clean shirt. "You can change in the bathroom and I will get dressed too," he says. I see that he is just in boxers and I blush.

     I grab the clothes and run to the bathroom. I brush my teeth with a new toothbrush I found, brush my hair, do my morning routine, and rush to get dressed. When I come back out, Wolf goes in. I hear him brush his teeth and do his morning routine. He comes back out five minutes later, "You ready?" he asks. With a burst of confidence, I shake my head. "I want to try something first," I mumble. I walk up to him, stretch onto my tippy toes, and press my lips to his. His lips are so soft. I am not sure who is more shocked him or me. I pull away and he comes out of his shocked state. He grabs my arms, pulls me back to him, wraps his arm around my waist, and presses his lips to mine. I start kissing him back and wrap my arms around his neck. Wolf runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth for him. His silky tongue caresses mine, it seems like he wants to explore all of my mouth, not missing a single taste. He tastes divine. I pull back breathlessly. "You taste so good," he says, "We better go downstairs for breakfast or we may not make it there." I nod in agreement because I didn't trust my voice right now.

    We walk downstairs hand and hand. We get a few hoots and wolf whistles. I blush and hide my face in his chest. Wolf growls loudly and the noise stops. We set at his booth. Cherry brings us coffee, aspirin, and breakfast. "Thanks," I say smiling at her. She nods. We sit and eat in a comfortable silence.  "Head feel better, babe?" Wolf ask. "Yes, and I had a great time last night talking to you," I reply.  Wolf looks like he wants to say something else but Mayhem yells "Church now". It interrupts whatever he was going to say. "I don't know what I will be doing after church. I want to spend more time with you when I can," he whispers to me. " I would like that very much," I reply.