Ch. 44 - Unexpected Question

Keaton stood up off the bed and grabbed a condom out of his nightstand, before walking back over to the bed and pulling down Everly's white lacy underwear that were now soaked, slipping them down her legs and off her feet before throwing them across the room.

He knelt on the bed next to her, ripping the packet open with his teeth and rolling the condom down onto his length that was as hard as a rock. Seeing how hard and ready he was for her, made her want him even more. She let her knees fall open, spreading her legs wide for him and he looked over and noticed, his eyes scanning down and taking in the full view in front of him. 

 "Fuck Everly. Do you have any idea how fucking bad I want you right now?"

"Why don't you show me?" she whispered, biting her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Gladly," he said with a smile, leaning over and kissing her lips as he climbed on top of her, looking down into her eyes while gripping his hardness and rubbing it up and down against her folds.

She lifted her hips off the bed, rubbing herself against his length and he looked down at her and his eyes darkened.

"Fuck. You're really desperate for it aren't you?" he asked with a hunger in his eyes, leaning down and sucking on one of her nipples, making her press her head back into the pillow and close her eyes, letting out a soft moan.

"Don't toy with me Keaton," she begged breathlessly. "I need you so bad right now. Please just give it to me."

Hearing that made a mischievous smirk appear on his face. He was obviously enjoying how desperate she was for him. 

He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry babe. I'm going to give it to you." 

Hearing that sent a shiver across her skin and made her insides explode. She reached up and pulled him down, crashing her mouth against his. Her entire body was on fire and she wanted him so bad she couldn't take it anymore.

He kissed her back, hard and possessively, so deep that her insides ignited and she moaned into his kiss as he reached down and gripped his throbbing erection, rubbing it up and down against her folds before pushing into her entrance. She could feel the stretch as he went deeper, and it felt so good she closed her eyes and moaned into his kiss, clinging onto his shoulders.

He pushed his way in until he was buried so deep inside her she could feel him hitting up against the back of her insides, pressing against her cervix and when he thrusted up into her, slamming against it, it felt so overwhelming she cried out and gripped onto his biceps, panting breathlessly.

He grabbed the rails of the headboard above them and used them as leverage to pull himself forward so he could slam into her even harder. The feeling was so intense, she screamed out, "Keaton!" tightening her grip on his arms.

He drove up into her over and over, making the bed squeak as the headboard slammed against the wall, going so hard and deep she thought she might literally split in half, but it felt incredible. He pulled out and rolled her over onto her stomach, lifting her up on all fours and placing her hands on the headboard railings to hold on.

He positioned himself behind her, sliding his hands down her back and gripping her butt cheeks firmly, giving one a smack before rubbing his hard erection up and down against her slit. He pressed in, entering her from behind, wrapping his hands around her hips before thrusting his pelvis forward and slamming his length up into her.  

She threw her head back and cried out, tightening her grip on the headboard and panting. 

"You don't have to be so quiet. We're on the other side of the house, far away from everyone," he said, running a hand down her spine, making her shiver. He leaned down, laying his upper body down onto her back, whispering in her ear. "No one can hear us so tell me what you want baby."