The Truth Is Ugly

Clary is walking up the steps to the institute, Clary had been visiting Jocelyn and Luke who had just returned from their honeymoon.

Clary was walking to her room when she heard a moan come from Jace's room as she got closer she knew what it was, She ran to her room and began packing up all her things refusing to leave behind anything for Magnus to trace her with.

Once everything was packed and she had taped a note to Izzy's door explaining everything she knew jace would not tell her, Clary drew all but one line of a portal on her wall.

Then Clary walked into Jace's room where her thoughts were confirmed. Their was a naked jace laying on top of some blonde she recognized from Pandemonium and they were in the middle of .... Clary walked up to jace tapped him on the shoulder and as soon as he looked at her she punched right in the nose.

Then she ran straight to her room placing a locking rune on the door then she finished the portal, and grabbed her things.

Just as she was about to go through jace broke down the door. Clary quickly stepped into the portal Jace was running towards her, but she only heard Jace's last words to her," Clary no please listen to me," she also felt a slight tug on her hair. But it was to late she was gone.