𝟏𝟕; 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

It's been a month and a half now since Ciara was born, no one except the family doesn't know her name but tonight was the day Tom was going to announce it at an interview.

Tom came downstairs as I sat with with Ciara and played with her, I looked up to see Tom looking pretty nice..

"Okay, I'm gonna do the interview in the kitchen." He smiled as he kissed Ciara and I on the head.

He joined the zoom as I sat in the background, hoping I wasn't noticeable.

"So Tom, we all heard the news about you and Y/N welcoming your first child!" He cheered.

I smiled in the background before she started to cry, all I could think of is shit shit shit!

Tom turned around as he realized he couldn't get up, we both knew she was starting to get bored in my arms as I came up behind Tom and smiled at him.

"Oh hello Y/N!" The interviewer smiled as I handed Tom the baby.

"So, how've you been since the delivery?" She asked as I looked down at Tom who lip synced.

"Don't worry." He smirked as I looked back up at the screen.

"I've been good, it was hard but Tom was in the delivery room with me so I was okay." We both laughed.

"That's so sweet, do we get to know anything about the baby girl.. like her name?" She smirked as Tom and I looked at each other.

I massaged his shoulders, a signal for him to talk since this is his interview after all.

"Well, her name is Ciara Anna Holland.. after our good friend and Anna, a name I suggested." I looked up at me as I kissed him on the head.

"That's amazing, what was her reaction?" The interviewer asked.

"Well, this is her first time of hearing this.. she might not know this but she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met." I smiled as Tom looked up at me offended.

"Oh calm down!" I yelled as everyone laughed.

Tom wrapped up the interview, Ciara and I were asleep upstairs as soft music played through my phone to help me sleep. Tom came upstairs as he saw us sound asleep.

"My beautiful girls.." he whispered as he kissed us both which caused Ciara to wake up, from the past month we realized since she was deaf she was a light sleeper.

Wind, touches, etc. woke her up easily as her eyes widened to see her daddy. She smiled as Tom gently took her out of my arms and sat beside me.

He made us comfortable as we all fell back asleep, peacefully and no crying.