𝟔; t𝐰𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

I had woken up around 10:00 AM because Tom's phone kept ringing. I was facing Tom so when I opened my eyes I could see him asleep. I didn't want to bother him so I grabbed his phone and answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked waiting for a response.

"Hi, wait who is this?" The man asked who's voice sounded familiar.

"I'm Y/N, Tom's girlfriend he's asleep right now." I said as I was leaning against the door frame of the living room. I looked over and watched him peacefully sleeping.

"Ohh, it's Harrison! I just needed the address for the twins birthday tonight, do you know by any chance?" He said as I quickly left to the kitchen to ask Nikki.

"One second Harrison, Nikki can you tell Harrison the address for tonight?" I asked as she nodded and I handed her the phone. I went back to the living room and saw Tom awake. "Did you take my phone?" He asked as he got up and kissed me on the cheek. "Harrison called for the address so I gave the phone to Nikki." I said as I stretched my arms.

He went to the kitchen and Nikki handed his phone back, I looked a bit like a mess but I could care less. I went upstairs with Tom, we had breakfast on a tray for the twins.
Harry's tray:

Sam's tray:

Tom and I did Rock Paper Scissors, since we both didn't want to wake up Harry

Tom and I did Rock Paper Scissors, since we both didn't want to wake up Harry. He likes sleeping in and he's really scary and grumpy.. I have a burn on my arm from Harry. I woke him up since he asked me to the night before, he threw a pillow at me fully unaware that I had a cup of tea. It ended up spilling everywhere and he apologized.

We kept doing more rounds until we both settled this was the last round, I did rock as he did scissors. "HAHAHAHAHA!!" I yelled as we both went into their rooms.

(Separate rooms)

Tom's POV
I walked into Harry's room and started singing happy birthday. I went a bit fast as I set his breakfast down on his night stand as he looked up at me angry at first but then he smiled. "Thank you mate." He said as I quickly left and went into Sam's room as Y/N came out and went to Harry's

"Happy birthday to you!" I sang as I opened the door to see Sam already awake, reading recipes on his phone. He looked up and his mouth turned into a smile "o" I set down his tray on his table as I hugged him. "Come downstairs when you're done!" I said as I left and Tom bumped into me on purpose to tease me but I hit my head against the door frame which hurt. "OW!" I yelled as Tom turned around and laughed. I ran up to him and kicked him down there which caused him to fall to the ground, I laughed as I ran off to Harry's room.