𝟒; "𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨.."

Tom and I stopped by the families house and said goodbye as we drove of the airport as I stayed quiet and fidgeted with my fingers. I would glance at Tom but he was focused of the road. We got out of the car and waited and I decided to speak up.

"I'm scared.." I blurted our as he put his phone down and turned to look at me.

"Why's that?" He asked as tears form in my eyes.

"What if there's more guys like those dudes who try touching me..?" I ask as he holds my hands.

"If there is, you call for help or you self defend." He said as I nodded and our gates get called.

He walks me to my gate as we stand there for an awkward second. He pulls me into a kiss which was soft and sweet, I pulled away and hugged him. "I'll miss you.." he whispered into my ear.

"Me too.." I whispered as we waved goodbye and I went onto my plane.

                                Tom's POV
I waved goodbye to Y/N as she tried staying happy but as soon as she turned around, I knew she was upset. I walked to my gate and went inside as I saw a few of my co stars There was Robert Pattinson as he greeted me and I sat next to him. He was a great guy, very nice too. We took off and we talked for awhile talking about our interests as he started reading the script I decided to as well. I plugged my headphones in and played a playlist that Y/N made for us of our favourite songs of all time. I started going over the script, memorizing but I couldn't stop thinking about what could happen to Y/N

I went inside as I met the directors and my co stars, they were nice but one wouldn't stop giving me looks.. it was a bit weird but I ignored it. I went to my seat beside Gugulethu and talked. I stayed a bit quiet as I talked very little as I was still a bit scared.

I went on Tom and I's playlist to see he was already listening, I smiled and plugged my headphones in and listened to. We listened to the same song at the same time, if he skipped it would skip for me too. Thankfully he didn't skip as I fell asleep, I feel a warm blanket on me as I open my eyes to see that John, the director put it on me as I smiled before drifting off.

I kept having dreams, recapping what happened in that forest. I would start sweating in my sleep before Gugulethu woke me up.

"You alright Y/N?" She asked as I start breathing a bit heavily.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry." I said as I decided to stay awake for the rest of the flight.

Tom's POV
I had finally landed and left Y/N a message.

                                Tom's POVI had finally landed and left Y/N a message

An hour later I finally land and I see Tom's text which made me happy. I quickly went through security and texted him back.

The directors showed me to my hotel room as I spent the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing since filming started tomorrow

The directors showed me to my hotel room as I spent the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing since filming started tomorrow. Thankfully they didn't give me any diets or anything like that, but they just told me to watch what I'm eating.

Tom had also done nothing, debating to text or call me but he didn't want to bother me. He spent the day with the crew and had fun but he near the end of the day he decided to call me.

My phone starts buzzing as I quickly get up to see Tom's name, I smile before answering. "Hey!" I say as I clean up my dinner.

"Hey darling, how's your day been?" I heard muffled talking in the back but ignored it.

"It was good, what about you?" I ask.

He starts telling me about his and we continue talking about when we can see each other.

Since filming was 4 months and I didn't want to loose connection with Tom, we talked at least everyday until one week near the end of filming he wouldn't answer my texts or calls. I got a bit worried but I got called back to set, I continued filming until everyone stops out of nowhere.

It leaves me confused before I see a man walk in with flowers, it was him. My mouth dropped as I ran to him, jumped and wrapped my legs around him. He quickly tells the the crew we'll be right back as he brings me to my trailer. He puts me down and gives me flowers.

"B-but what about filming?" I ask confused as he smiled.

"I finished early love." He said as he cupped my face.

"I missed you.." we both say at the same time, then laugh. I crashed my lips onto his before he told me to go back.

This was the last month of filming, Tom stayed with me the whole time and would cheer me on. It was the final day as I had to film the scene where "Sloane told everyone to download a file in court."

                               Tom's POV
I wanted to watch this scene as this was a powerful scene. The director yelled "ACTION!" Y/N started doing her part, without even messing up as she would practice every morning. I smiled watching her do what she loves, I'm not saying this because she's my girlfriend but she's so talented in acting. She has finished as everyone cheered, she hugged everyone as I stood there waiting for "my turn"

I see Tom standing there as a devilish smile appeared on his face as I went to him. He pulled me into a kiss and hugged me, he whispered into my ear. "You did amazing." I smile as I pull away. It was already getting late as tomorrow we have to get back on the flight. I got changed and pulled Tom's around me as we're laying down. He kept pulling off to continue texting, "Tom!" I yelled and turned around and tried to see who he was texting.

"Show me!" I yelled as he kept the phone in the air. I managed to grab it by kissing him and saw it was Harrison.

The messages:

Tom say there embarrassed as I smiled at the phone, I looked back up to see him making an awkward smile

Tom say there embarrassed as I smiled at the phone, I looked back up to see him making an awkward smile. I giggled before jumping on him, hugging him. He fell back on the bed as we cuddled all night, I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I heard a whisper. "I'll marry you one day darling." I smiled a bit and fell asleep in the love of my life's arms.

Except.. he's been doing something behind my back.