𝟐; 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Family: Yours and Tom's family
SPOILERS AHEAD OF THE MOVIE
"Devil All The Time"

Tom and I were still in our pyjamas and Tom went to answer the door. "Oh hey guys!" Tom hugs a few people as I peek to see the family. "Why are you guys still in your pyjamas, we're going golfing remember?" Nikki says as I quickly pull my phone out to check that we planned it today but Tom and I had completely forgotten. "Hey, just wait here we'll be ready in a second!" I say as they all go to the living room , Tom and I race upstairs and quickly get ready.                  
                               Your outfit:

Tom's outfit:

I came out of the washroom and see Tom fixing his hair

I came out of the washroom and see Tom fixing his hair. I went up behind him and kissed him on the cheek as we went downstairs. "LET'S GO ALREADY!" Vanessa whined as Tom, Vanessa, the twins, Paddy and I got in Tom's car as the parents went in the other.

We blasted music and danced around as Tom was driving.

"Okay hold on let me park

"Okay hold on let me park.." Tom says as he pulls into the parking lot. We all got out and I held Tom's hand and walked to the course.

I hadn't actually golfed in a golf course, but my dad did teach me how to swing. I never played properly and today was going to be my first day.

Tom looked at me as the sun was shining brightly. "Have you golfed before darling?" He asked as I turn to look at him.

"No, but I know how to swing.." I say as I smile at him and we finally made it as we all set up.

We all took turns, the Holland's were pretty good. Mom decided to sit out as she would cheer us on. Vanessa needed "help" as Paddy would help her swing and we'd all tease them.

It was finally my turn as I swung and watched the ball go flying and go in.

Tom stood up to see if the ball went in, he sees and his mouth opens.

"How come you got it on your first try and I still haven't gotten it?" He asks as I walk over to him and he wraps his arm around my waist. I took my hat off, due to sweat and covered the sun with my hand.

I see paparazzi and wave as Tom looks at me confused before realizing and waving back. I got a bit bored as I look at Tom. "I'm going to talk to the paparazzi for a bit, you hang out here." I say as he nods his head as I walk over.

"Hey Y/N, how you doing?" One of the paparazzi asks.

"I'm great what about you?" I ask as we talk and upcoming movies, Tom and other things.

"It was great, chatting with you guys! You guys have an amazing day bye!" I say as I walk off and they all yell "BYE Y/N!" and I giggle.

I realize that the family had left and I get confused, I start looking around and asking workers as they say they didn't see them. I start panicking a bit and I realize that the paparazzi might know. I quickly rush over to them and ask as they point to a direction. I quickly run over to see them getting food.

"You bitch!" I say as I punch Tom's arm laughing.

"There you are!" He says as he tries to hug me but I push him.

I act all grumpy as he pulls me to him and I lay my head on his chest. "I'm sorry.. but you want some food?" He asks as I look up at him with a huge smile across my face.

He laughs and while we're eating I decide to tell them the news.

"Guys, I have some news.." I say excited.

"You're not pregnant yet, are you?" Mom asks as my mouth widens.

"NO, we're not expecting and not anytime soon! I got a lead role in a movie.." everyone starts getting hyped.

"WHAT MOVIE??" Everyone keeps asking as Tom signals them to calm down and let me finish.

I smirked at Vanessa and say "Miss Sloane." Vanessa throws her food backwards and stands up. "LIKE THE LIVE ACTION.. MISS SLOANE??" She's in complete shocked as I bid my head before she hugs me. Everyone else is a bit clueless as they haven't heard of it.

I sit back down and tell them what the book and movie is based on since Vanessa made me read it but it is one of my favourites.

                               Tom's POV
I was just happy as Y/N looked so passionate about the movie. She was right though, I should find a movie so when we got home that's what I did as Y/N watched TV beside me, holding my hand.

I saw that Tom was glued to his laptop, I got a little curious and paused the show I was watching. "What are you doing?" I ask as look at him. "Just looking through emails to find a movie." He says as I turn the TV off and look at his screen. I cuddle up next to him as he scrolls through his emails until he gets to a movie.

It was called "The Devil All the Time" as Tom was asked to play Arvin Russell. He's the son of Willard and Charlotte Russell, and adoptive brother of Lenora Laferty. He can be considered a hero in second half of the film due to his father commit suicide, but his act is rather both chaotic and ambiguous due to his adoptive sister get abused by the bullies, killed herself and takes revenge on Preston Teagardin, whom is responsible for this.

Tom loved the story line as I was too, he emailed back and we check the cast. "NO WAY ROBERT PATTINSON?" I ask as I'm shocked since he has been ranked among the world's highest-paid actors.

Tom was shocked too as we spent the rest of the day talking about how filming for both of us starts in a few weeks.

We both were excited and happy for each other, we weren't going to see each other in 4 months but this time one of us can't leave to go to the other. Honestly it was going to be a bit nice without him, I love him and all but I do want some alone time.