𝟗; 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

⚠️smut ahead⚠️
100% 😏
__________________________

I had woken up the next morning and turned around to see Tom, scrolling through Instagram. I opened my eyes a bit to see him on my profile, scrolling through my posts. I sat up as he quickly struggled to turn his phone off, he knew I had seen as I smirked.

"You could've just woke me up if you needed me that bad." I said as I pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss which turns into more than a kiss as he pulled my shirt over my head, causing my bun to fall out since it was so loose. He pulled away and looked at my chest. I quickly pull his shirt off, revealing his abs. I stared at them before he puts my hand on them, I still get nervous when we have.. but I mean it's only our second time. It's also MY second time ever! Tom had probably done this a few times before our first time together.

I ran my fingers up and down, tracing them as he started tensing up. He pushed my hair behind my ears as he lifted my chin back up, looking into each other's eyes. "You sure you want to do it right in the morning?" He asked with his morning voice and hair. I nodded as he smirked, he pulled me back to his lips. As soon as we know it, our clothes are on the ground except my underwear, his boxers and my bra. Now he's leaving marks down my body. I pull him back up with my finger and start sucking on his neck, leaving a hickey. We knew the family would notice but we really couldn't care less. He got up off the bed and kneeled down in front of me, I knew exactly what he was doing so I quickly sat up. I gulped before he spread my legs apart and kept his hands on my thighs. "You be a good girl, okay?" He asked as he brushed his hand against my cheek as I nodded.

He quickly slipped my panties off and went in me with his tongue, I gasped a bit loud as Tom's hand went to my mouth. Most of the family was still asleep since it was 7:50 AM. I moaned into his hand, giving him shivers. I lied back down on the bed as I arched my back, he had finished as he licked his lips which turned me on even more.

He kissed me once more before I stood up and pushed him back onto the bed, he smirked which made me. I took his boxers off and threw them behind me, I looked at him before he had been waiting for me. Without a warning I went in as he groaned a bit loudly. He quickly covered his mouth and bit down on his hand instead of moaning.

I went a bit fast so we could go onto the next part...

Before I knew it, Tom brought me back up. "Thank you darling.. but I'm back in control." He said as he lied me down back on the bed, I'm glad he isn't too rough but not too slow with me.

He went between my legs, face to face with me. He matched with my entrance as he quickly kissed me. "Ready?" He asked as he looked back up at me.

"Always have been. I said as he thrusted into me, I bit down on my hand so the family won't hear.

10 minutes later, we both flop back onto the bed and cuddle naked for a bit. He put his elbow on the bed, balancing up as he looked at me. I was staring at our clothes just laying there on the ground. He kissed my neck before we both got up and got changed, I also quickly cleaned the room up and mom came in without knocking.

"Oh, hey sorry I thought this was my room." She said before quickly leaving. Thankfully Tom was wearing a turtleneck to cover his neck and I put makeup on to cover it. Mom had been busy with the company and she hasn't been home too much, she let her closest friend take over and she decided to quit. Today was her first day finally off and she can finally do what she loves, writing.

A few weeks went by, and I've been throwing up and getting a bit sick for this past week but Tom doesn't know. Mom and Nikki knew straight away I had to be pregnant.

"Sweetie, we'll be right back Nikki and I are gonna go to the shops. Ness stay with your sister!" She said as Vanessa sat beside me on the bed and moved my hair out of my face. The moms had left and thankfully Tom had an interview so he'll be home late.

"What do you think he would do if I were pregnant?" I asked as Vanessa switched positions on the bed.

"Don't worry about that right now, you don't even know for sure!" She said before we talked for about an hour before the moms came back and gave me a few tests. I gulped and walked to the washroom, I shut the door and read the instructions.

Okay, so I just pee on it and it should say pregnant or not pregnant. Easy! I did as the box said, I finished and set the tests on the counter with tissue underneath. I quickly came out of the bathroom as they all sat up. "Calm down, we have to give it 5 minutes!" I said before sitting back on the bed.

We all completely forgot and it's been 10 minutes, "OH GO TO THE BATHROOM, THE TESTS SHOULD BE READY!" Mom yelled as we all told her to be quiet since the boys were downstairs.

"BABE?" Paddy asked knocking on the door. Vanessa quickly went with Paddy to get him away.

I went to the bathroom and looked at the tests, oh my god...