𝟏𝟒; 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

Your bump was huge now, you were going to go in deliver in about 2 months now. You guys couldn't wait and today was your appointment for an ultra sound, as well as the moms finding out the gender to plan the gender reveal.

We were all in the car, no one left behind as Dominic drove and Tom was in front.

"Finally we get to see the baby!" Vanessa got excited as everyone smiled.

"God, I love having a baby in my stomach but this is starting to hurt my back." I said as everyone laughed.

"2 more months darling, you got this." Tom said as he turned around and smiled.

"We're here, now cmon or we'll be late!" Dominic yelled as we all rushed out of the car, Tom helped me out as we headed in and checked in.

5 minutes later..

"Are you guys the Hollands?"

A lady came up at us as Tom nodded, she guided us to a room as everyone sat down. Tom helped me onto the bed as he held my hand the whole time.

She was very sweet as she put gel on my stomach, then she put transducer on my stomach guiding it. "Hm.. oh there's the baby!" She yelled as she we all looked to see the baby.

"Awww!" Everyone yelled as I feel a tear fall on my face, I look up to see Tom looking at the screen. He was in complete "awe" of seeing his unborn baby.

I looked back as mom started crying as well.

"Mom, don't cry!" I yelled as I saw her wiping her tears.

"Alright, let me quickly print them and who's finding out the gender?" The lady asked, looking around the room. The moms stood up and follows her as Tom helped me up.

"Is there a napkin?" I asked as I stared at the gel on my stomach.

"Oh yeah, uh here!" Tom handed me a few napkins as I lightly dragged it across my stomach.

We waited for the moms as we talked a little before they came in super excited. They quickly covered their mouths as we went back to the house. We knew we couldn't ask since they would refuse to say a word about the gender, BUT IT'S A BABY OF COURSE I WANT TO KNOW!

I stared at the ultrasound picture the whole drive back, I can't believe I'm already having a baby with who I once called, my ex.