𝟖; 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

It's now May 14, we're all fully moved in the high means the whole house is complete. Having the family with us in the house is so fun. It's now around 8:30 PM, Tom fell asleep early and I'm just getting into bed. I lay down on his chest and drift off to sleep.

             Tom's POV in his nightmare
"PLEASE DON'T HURT HER!" I yelled as I was tied to a chair with a knife to my throat. The man had the back of Y/N's head in his palm, getting ready to drown her. She was terrified and sobbing as she kept shouting for me. "Say goodbye to your little girlfriend.." he said before pushing her head into the water. I had yelled and tried escaping, I didn't even care if this costed my life. There were bubbles in the water before the bubbles disappeared and didn't come back. He lifted her head back to show Y/N unconscious.

I woke up sweating, I looked at Y/N watching her peacefully sleep. I brought her closer to me and kissed her forehead. God, why cant these nightmares go away... I couldn't sleep after that but Y/N had woken up to hearing me cry. "Baby?" She asked softly as her eyes opened bigger as she sat up. I say up as well before she pulled me onto her chest, I rested my head as I told her what happened. One tear ran down her face before a few more came along, "I'm right here, it'll never happen okay?" She said as he picked my face up and cupped my face as she wiped my tear with her thumbs.

"You're safe here with the family and I.." she said as she stroked my hair and I ended up falling on her chest.

I feel so bad for him, first filming Cherry then he told me why he smoked after filming "Devil All The Time" it's only getting worse which is hurting me as well. He told me to not tell the family, he didn't want to worry them and I promised which was going to a bit hard. I couldn't sleep after he told me that, once I saw he was asleep I decided to go downstairs to the twins and Paddy. Vanessa went on a walk with Tessa, Nikki and Dom went out to get groceries.

"Hey Y/N!" Sam said as Harry turned around. It looked as if Paddy were crying? I was super confused as I saw him wiping his tears from me. I sat down beside the twins as I give them a confused face, they shrugged before walking off. "What's wrong?" I asked as he looked to his hands, fidgeting.

"Ness and I got in an argument.." he said as I wasn't surprised, Vanessa can find any way to get upset. Even over the smallest things, it can piss me off a lot and I feel bad for Paddy.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked before he looked back up at me.

                             Paddy's POV
I walked up to Vanessa and I's bedroom, I opened the door but she walked right past me. She bumped into my shoulder and didn't say a word. "Ness?" I asked as I chased after her, she hooked Tessa's leash onto her collar. "You know what happened." She said as she looked me right in my eyes. I was so confused until I realized, I forgot our 1 year anniversary. I have super bad memory and even in school, mum let me do online school instead so it'd be easier and I wouldn't get picked on. Vanessa knew but she would still get upset.

"Wait please Ness." I said before she turned back to face me. "Fuck you, I'm done." She said before walking out with Tessa. I went to the living room and saw the twins sitting there, I realized they heard but I still had to tell them. I told them the whole story and started crying a bit. She had completely broken up with me, until I see Y/N come downstairs looking a bit off. I quickly wiped my tears but she'd noticed.

I can't believe Vanessa, he just doesn't have good memory and it's not his fault. "Don't worry, she's just being dramatic and it's not your fault so don't blame yourself." I said as I hugged him before walking out to find her. I see Tom standing there smiling, I quickly pecked him before running out of the house.

There I see Vanessa standing there talking to a random boy her age. Is she fucking serious? I stormed up from behind her, tapped her on the shoulder as she turned around. I slapped her across the face as she's "shocked" I look at the boy and slap him too. I grab her hand and drag her somewhere private. The twins, Tom and Paddy were watching from the front door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you know he had bad memory and got picked on because of it. You're making it worse and you're over here talking to this random guy when Paddy is inside crying." I said before slapping her again and walking back to the house.

Paddy was speechless but he loves Vanessa so he ran to her, I have no idea what happened after that but they both came back inside happy. I stood at the stairs and smiled at Vanessa, "thanks for telling me, I don't know what got into me." Vanessa said as he hugged me.