2. Romano brothers.

Start from the beginning

He thought of using lube but he wanted to  use this slut. He thrusted long and hard she was cumming from just a few strokes.

" Look she's cumming, what a cock hungry slut you're. " She started to play with her clit so Zanvil smacked her again.

" Desparate whore. " He cursed. Both Lucian and Zanvil fucked her hard. They both cum on her face and ass. Lucian withdraw his cock and went to the bathroom for a second.

" Let's see what that pussy is like. " Zanvil went to her back and pumped his semi hard dick in to her pussy.

" Oh you whore. How many fucked you before? " He fisted her hair hard. She screamed and answered.

" M-Many. " she stammered. 

" Oh many? Any ways what did I expected even? A virgin? No way, your face just screams to fuck you. " He said giving her hard strokes. She screamed at every powerful thrust he was giving.

She was scared now. She didn't wanted this as she did, before. They are monsters. She thought.

She cum sooner than ever and he was mad. " You whore, who told you to cum so fast? " He chocked her throat.

Azron wasn't fazed by any of this. He knew she's going to die. Zanvil will kill her at the end.

" You whore, " he withdrew his cock from her used pussy and walked infront of her.

" You thought, you can marry Azron Romano. Tsk tsk, we don't Marry sluts and whores. You understand? We fuck them. Fuck them hard. " He said rubbing his dick on her face.

" P-please spare me. " She pleaded.

" What do you think? We don't know your history or your father's? You're a bitch who fucks people around to make everything you wish to happen. And you thought we don't know that you fucked our father for this? "

Her eyes widened at this. Her own father didn't know about her fucking Mr. Romano. Yes, she just went there to talk about their proposal but that old man wasn't agreeing. So she seduced him and got what she wanted.  Now, she was regretting that.

Zanvil took his knife from his desk and walked back to her.

" P-please spare me please. Don't k-kill me please. " She pleaded but those were music to his ears. He was irritated so he cut her tongue first. She screamed terrified of his evilness.

Zanvil stabbed her neck, plunging his knife straight. She twitched like a fish out of water. Zanvil stood there consuming her life just like that.

Azron noticed his brother's evil smirk and shook his head.

Out of all the three, Zanvil can not handle his feelings or wrath or emotions. He's still learning, how to control his inner demons.

Where as him and Lucian are good at it. But Lucian can be the most dangerous person one can come across. He's cool minded but God forbid who irritates him or angers him. One can not say when Lucian can switch.

And coming to Azron, he's the calm brother among them. He don't take rash decision. Yes, he can be the devil 'Lucifer' himself. But he learnt to control himself.

The trio never leave eachother. Everyone in the state or across America fears them. Even his father is feared by them. They are the cruel bastards alive and no one can do anything about that.

They do everything together. Bussiness, mafia, girls, everything. Many envy their closeness and many tried to break them apart. But no one saw the daylight after.

They don't hesitate to kill. Never. The triplets never listen to anyone. Their father try to judge them, but he knows, if he cross his limits, they don't think twice to slice his neck.