- Author's note ❤️

I want to cry, but anyways. Hi menchies! Mafia Series has offcially ended. I was so excited on closing this series because I am thinking of the other works I can make. I have grew from this. 6 months of staying up late facing the monitor and just write.

First and foremost, I'm really happy because I have finished 3 books. I actually didn't expect to finish this, and I would just delete the first book after a few months. But no, everyone who discovers my work/s adds them to their library and everytime I see that in my notification just makes me want to get to know my menchies. 

As you might see, if you compare my writing style in book 1 to book 3, I have improved. There are more details when my character makes a move not like in book 1 it is just more dialogue. But even so, all of the books are great! 

I'll answer somethings that I know some of you will ask, for instance, madadagdagan pa ba itong series na ito? And the answer to that is maybe. I may do prequel of the story when they were in highschool. But it still depends. 

Will there be special chapters? I don't know, you should stay updated for you to find out.

If you have read she's back first, of course you are confused. That is why you should have read my works in this order:

- SHE WAS ONE OF US
- WITHOUT ONE BLOOD
- SHE'S BACK

That is all, the last part of this book is the acknowledgement. You should read it if you would like. 

I hope you support me on my other future works. 

Thank you and I love you!