39

Chapter thrity-nine: Battle

[Disclaimer: Remember what happened in prologue.]

Masyadong magulo, masakit ang ulo ko. The last thing I saw was Euria pointing a gun at me, then I became week. Pagkamulat ko ng mata ko nasa kotse na ako. Kasama ko si Enzo, Riley, Cassian, at Maeve. 

They said that we are currently on a chase at hindi pa daw tapos ang laban. We already asked Jesse, and Mavericks help. Si Saya kailangan pa daw hanapan ng pwedeng magbantay kay Luke pero susunod siya. 

We need all the help we could get, just to stop those brats. Nalaman na kasi nila na magkakampi na kami kaya kailangan namin magisip ng panibagong plano habang nasa kotse. We all are on call in the car. Apat ang kotse naming sinakyan, isa kay Maverick, kay Jesse, Kay Enzo, at yung isa ninakaw lang namin. 

Six cars are after us, and they came from different sides or points of the road. Katabi ko ngayon si Cassian, pero di kami nagpapansinan. But I can see his concern to me, I can feel it. 

"Your plan sucks." Singit ko sa naguusap na Riley at Enzo. My fiance looked at the mirror and our eyes locked. Umirap nalang ako sa kanya. 

"I see that you're already awake, how was your sleep?" Tanong ni Cassian, I crossed my arms before snwering him. 

"It was fine, you guys didn't even bothered to wake me. We could've finished them there!" Sigaw ko, inabutan ako ni Riley ng tubig at tinanggap ko yon. I drank from it before facing them again. 

"And you're telling me your plan is to go to the nearest police station? Like who the fuck would even follow this car if you would bring it to that station? We might as well lock ourselves there and wait for our own rigor mortis." 

I saw Maeve and Cassian laugh, "You two, you never take anything seriously. I don't give a damn if you guys are in that weird part of a relationship where you don't understand each others feelings but please keep those giggling to youselves." Umirap ako bago buksan ang bintana. Ah, fresh air. 

"Okay, then what's your plan baby?" Tinaasan ko ng kilay si Cassian. He smirked and looked at Enzo before holding my cheeks, he was about to kiss me but Enzo stopped the car that made Cassian bump into the front seat. 

"Don't you ever call me that ever again, or I'll be the one to kill you." Nagkasa ako ng baril at akmang itututok kay Cassian, I looked into his eyes at nakita ko ang tinatagong motibo niya. He still wants me. Since distracted siya nsa mga mata ko di niya nakita na pinutok ko na ang baril sa gilid. 

Dahil napansin kong nandoon na ang isang kotseng humahabol sa akin, bullseye dahil natamaan ko ata ang kamay ng nagdra-drive. I think it was Revon. I closed the window before telling my plan. 

"I know a much more better plan than getting help with the authorities." Tumango silang lahat and motioned me to keep talking. "Take them to the nearest open park. We would break in there and there we will get all of them. I don't want to kill them, because I want them to suffer. Never aim at their head nor the heart. Just aim at the leg, arm, thigh." 

[Okay, after that what's going to heppen?] Tanong ni Kaede sa linya.

I yawned because this was getting boring, hindi ba obvious ang sagot? "Lock 'em up at the agency. The agency where me and my partner Okazaki is working for. They'd know what kind of torture they could do to them." 

[And the imprisonment is how long?] Nagulat ako ng biglang magsalita si Saya. 

"You're already there, who's looking after Luke?" Tanong ko. 

[Enzo's mom, anyways you need the help right? Now, answer my question.] 

"This fight has already been going ever since before I was born, so I'll make those assholes pay for the pain and destruction they've cause for my family and the innocents. Life time imprisonment and ever day torture." 

They all confirmed that they would execute it so we ended the call. Nakarating na kami sa isang park, at ang sabi ko kami lang nila Enzo, Cassian, Riley at Maeve ang unang magpapakita. Then when they are all on the middle with us, all of them will shoot them at the leg or arm. and we'll take them to the basement where the agency torture the people that are not worth of being loose. 

I sat down in the middle, "Lumabas na lang kayo mga gago! We don't need to waste our times." Lumabas nga sila, lahat sila actually. Everything is going according to plan. 

Nang paikutan nila kami lumabas na ang iba naming kampi. 

"Motherfucke--" Di na natuloy ang mga mura nila dahil dumadaing na sila sa sakit. Hailey was on the farthest point where she could not be seen, she's a sniper of course. 

I just knocked out a few of them hanggat sa makita ko si Austin, I smiled while walking towards him. Kinwelyohan ko siya, "Hi, bitch! I knew you would lose this game. You know that I have my ways remember?" Ibinalibag ko siya sa gawi nila Cassian, Ryota at Calyx at sila ang bumugbog doon. 

Dumating si Saya kasama ang iba pa namin agents na may dalang malaking sasakyan. 

"You guys have no where to run. So get your ass up, and you will be locked up the fucking dungeon!" Sigaw ko. 

We led the way to the agency's dungeon or should I say prison, at kinulong na ang lahat doon. 

Nagbato ako ng mga pagkain sa cell nila dahil mabait pa din ako kahit papaano, "If you thought that you guys can step at us all of you made the wrong conclusion. We will always win, so don't you ever dare fight again." Sabi ko bago gumawa ng exit. 

Nakabalik kami sa unit namin and we all are exhausted. Nakita ko nalang na naglabas si Kaelyn ng alak na galing sa cupboard. 

Hinila ako ni Kaede paupo sa couch, nakapalibot kaming lahat. When I tell you lahat, I mean lahat. Kasama yung mga bagong kaibigan ko sa Japan, yes kasama si Saya and yung dalawa. So in total 15 kaming nandito at parang may get together kami sa sikip. 

"We're gonna get wasted tonight, and you'll answer a lot of questions from us." Sabi ni Kaede at inabutan ako ng shot. Enzo was looking at me with his dark aura. lahat ng boys nasa kabilang side at kaming mga babae nandito sa kabila. I'm sitting in the opposite side of him. 

"But before that, I would like to introduce you to some new friends that I know you guys can vibe with. This is Saya, that's Maverick and Jesse." turo ko at tumango sila, they're already talking about girly stuff so I'm guessing they're alreadu vibing. 

Nagkwentuhan muna kami hanggat sa ma-hot seat na ako. Oh boy, this is gonna be a long night.