- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I just want to thank everyone for supporting me from the very start. This book or series won't be completed if it weren't for the following: 

To my family who supported me in my journey, they have saw me work on this book for countless of hours with just coffee keeping me up. They are the ones that gave me motivation to keep going and continue striving for my future career or part time hobby. They have called me their author because I was the one to write their happiness on their lives. 

To my mentor, my dad who helped me with all my problems and gave his best to guide me with every challenge I get in life. He is the one who taught me to be strong, and to not cry about random things, and to not be weak in front of no one. He taught me a lot, like series of sports, and martial arts. 

To my light, my mom who helped me at my worst. Who saves me from every bully, who gave me ideas when I'm having a writers block. Who has been there since I first started this whole writing hobby. She is the one I laugh and bond for hours. 

To my laughter, my kuya who had made me laugh everytime he sees me. Who I play mobile legends with, who I talk to when I'm thinking about college. He's the one that made me smile since the day I was born. 

To my first reader, Audrey who is my cousin. Who made me proud of myself because of all the compliments she gave when she read the first book. Who gave me ideas to some chapters. 

To my happiness, my friends, Zaire, Jha. They are the ones that helped me think of the character names, and gave me their full support to writing this series. They are also the ones that helped me with my problems and gave me advices to take. They are also the ones I ran to whenever I cried silently in the bathroom. I salute to the two of you for being my friends for almost 3 years now. 

To my partner in crime, Jaimer. Who helped me with my studies and been there for me when I was having a breakdown about my personal life. Who endures my stubborness and supports me whenever I have something silly to do. The first one to read every single chapter before I publish it. I love you dude!

To my inspiration, my menchies. Who are the ones who gave me motive and inspiration to keep bleeding as a writer. I would not have made this far if it weren't for them. The ones who made me smile while reading your comments, and by messaging me directly to push me harder. 

I dedicate this to those who rejected me, who didn't believed in me. 

I know that this is still not high enough like my co-authors but I appreciate every single small thing Even if you just take a small glimpse of my work that is greatly appreciated. As I promised every milestone will be celebrated with you. 

Always remember that you are part of my journey, MARAMING SALAMAT! <33