24

Hey guys. Im sorry for not updating. I fell into that deep hole again 🕳️.

Evas pov
Me, Anna and the girls arrived at the gym. We all got out of the car. I took Annas hand and we walked into the building. We walked up to lady behind the counter and she gave us the keys to our lockers. We walked in the locker room and changed our clothes and got ready to do some exercises.

Anna went to do some push-ups, And me and the girls did some squads. While I was drinking my water I saw Anna taking her shirt off, leaving her with just a sports bra on.

She is so mother fucking hot. I can't believe she is mine. I walked up to her and, the sweat was going down her muscles. Omg. I could cum right here and right now.

Eva: you are so hot baby

Anna: oh, do I ? (She smirked)

Eva: mhm

Anna: baby ?

Eva: yes ?

Anna: can u go get me some water ?

Eva: ofc my love

Anna: thank u

I kissed her lips resting my hand on her visible abs and walked away to take her some water.

Annas pov
Right now Im waiting for Eva to get me some water and Im scrooling thru my phone when i hear someone whisper

1?: look. Its her.

2?: Yeah, she have a new bitch. Did u saw that ?

1?: I did. Im gonna go get her back. Shebis gonna be mine.

Then I hear some footsteps and light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw this bitch I never wanted to see again. My toxic ex.

Anna: What the fuck are u doing here Sab ?!

Sab: Baby calm down. I miss u.

Anna: First of all. Do not call me baby. And 2 i dont fucking care about u missing me bitch !

Eva: whats going on here baby ?( She asked softly)

Anna: Nothing babe. Everything is fine.

I pecked her lips and i hear a sound of gagging. I turned around and saw Sab looking at us with a face of disgust.

Sab: No the fuck its not.(she turned to me) baby  pls. Im sorry about everything.

Eva: dont call her baby u bitch.

Eva was about to beat her up but i held her arm

Anna: bub dont. Its not worthy. ( I wshipered into her ear and kissed her forehead)

Sab: u better take your dog away from me before she fucking bit me. ( She laughed)

I can feel my blood boil inside of my body, my fist curling into a tigh ball.

Anna: What the fuck did u just said to her ?!

I walked up to her and held her by her clothes. I pushed her again the wall and slapped her across the face.

(Sab if u r reading this im sorry. I love u 😁)

Anna: if I ever hear u talking about her like that Im gonna fucking kill u. I dont wanna see u near me or her ever fucking again ! Understood ?!!!

She nodded with a blood coming out of her nose.

Anna: She is fucking perfect you fucking slut !

I pushed her to the ground, and look around me to see people looking at me. Some people recording, some shocked and some of the with smiled on their faces.

Anna: What the fuck are u looking at ?!
Did u fucking liked the show ?!

I took evas hands and walked with her to the bathroom. I sad her on the counter and looked into her eyes. She has tears in them and she looked like she was gonna cry.

Anna: Eva, Baby dont cry.

She hugged me and started to sobnon my shoulder.

Eva: Am I..am I really your dog ?

Anna: Omg baby. Of course you are not. Dont listen to her baby. She is just jealous bc u are perfect and she is not, okay ?

Anna: I love you baby. I love you so much okay ?

Eva: I..I love you too

I rubbed her back and she calmed down in my arms. She lifted her head up and looked binto my eyes.

Anna: are u okay now baby ?

She nodded and pecked my lips.

Eva: you look hot when u are mad

She said looking down shyly. I giggled and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and I walked out of the bathroom as she gave me soft kisses on my neck.

🦋🦋😍

I found the girls, we changed our clothes and walked out of the building.

We walked to my car and I asked..

Anna: who is hungry ?

Everyone: Meee !!

I laughed.

Anna: so where are we driving  ?

Eva: Dons ?

I looked at her and she pouted. I just couldn't say no to her. She is so cute.

Anna: okay. We can go to dons baby. Are u guys want something else ?

Girls: no. We can go to dons.

We got there, ordered what we wanted and we decited to go eat it at the cliff with a nice view.

When we finished eating we threw the trash away and sat back down on the blanket that we had there.

Evas pov
I cuddled up to Anna after we ate, and now we are just  watching the view.

All of the sudden Annas phone rang.

She picked it up and i hear her moms voice.

Anna: hey mom. Whats up ?

Anna: what ?!!

_______________________
I hope you liked it babies.

I love you all so much. U dont even know.

(Didn't re-read)