18

Evas pov

Dev is finally ready to go and right now she is walking downstairs with a random girl. She have dark hair, green eyes and she is shorter than dev. If Anna would stode next to her she would be so small. She is like 5'2 or something. I really like that Anna is tall.

Eva: Ohh Dev is that your new girlfriend ? ( I said trying not to burst out of laughing.

Anna: thats her sneakie link ( anna whispered to my ear and I couldnt hold my laugh anymore)

Dev: Shut up. She is just a friend.

She walked up to us and started putting her shoes on.

Girl: Hi Im Sarah ( random girl btw)

Anna: Im Anna and this is MINE beautiful GIRLFIEND Eva.

Eva: Hey sarah.

Sarah: hi nice to meet you guys.

Eva: you too

Anna: you guys ready to go ?

Eva: yes.

Anna: did you texted Katie if she is going ?

Eva: yes she is ready too. She is waiting for us.

Anna: okay lets go.

Anna grabed her keys and we heated out the front door to her car. Sarah's jaw dropped when she saw that.

Sarah: Is this your car anna ?

Anna: yuP. You like it ?

Sarah: I love it.

Anna: okay lovebirds get in the back.

Anna opened passagers door for me and said.

Anna: ladies first

Eva: thanks baby

I gave her peck on the lips and get in.

Dev: why did you called her baby eva ?

Anna: oh sorry I didn't told you yet. We are dating.

Dev: really ?!

Eva: yes really dev. ( I said as I look at anna smiling)

Anna started the car and began to drive to katies. We drove for about 15 mins and finally made it. Anna honked 2 times and after 5 mins Katie walked out of the house and ran to the back. She got in and introduce her self to dev and sarah.

The whole drive we were blasting music and Anna would put her hand on my thigh or hold my hand.

We finally got there. Anna parked the car in the parking lot and we all got out.
The girls runned to find a place while me and Anna took out the blankets and some snacks.
As I was leaning in to grab things from the trunk Anna hugged me from behind and I got major Butterflies. I turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck and jumped on her.
She sat at the bench of the trunk as I sat on her lap and hugged her. She rabbed my back and kissed my neck.

Anna: I love you ( she whispered to my ear sending chills.)

Eva: I love you too ( i said softly and kissed her lips.)

I pulled away and rested my forhead on her. We were just looking into each others eyes smiling like idiots until we heard someone yelled at us. I almost fall from Annas lap but she catched me. I look up and we see the girls laughing.

Anna: Wtf was that. Do you want her fall ?!

Eva: yeah ?!

Dev: come on and dont fuck in the car