5

Annas pov

I woke up and when I oppened my eyes I saw I girl sleeping in front of me. I reminded myself its Eva. As i moved I felt something on my 🍆.
I lifted up the covers and saw evas butt on my member.  I quickly feel myself geting hard.
I slowly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom so I can wait until my little friend fall asleep. After 5 mins sitting in the bathroom my frend is still awake. I decited to walked out of the bathroom hiding it in my hands. I walked out and Eva was awake on her phone.
She looked up at me and smiled I smiled back.
"Good morning my hero" eva said.
"Goodmorning" i said looking down. Eva nocited and spoked. " Whats wrong ?"eva asked. "Nothing"  i said. Eva stode up and walked in front of me. I think she noticed my hands hiding my 'frend'. " Tell me whats wrong" eva said. I sat on the bed and put a pillow on my legs. "Umhhh" i mumbled. " What are you hiding Anna ?" Eva asked and sat next to me on the bed. She put her hand on my knee. "Its nothing..really" i said looking down at my hands."  Eva came closer to my ear and whispered " what you hiding under that pillow"
"Do you really wanna know ?" I asked looking at her. "Yes, tell me" she said grabing my hand.
"Umhm I-Im- I have..." I said suttering. "You have what Anna ? " Eva said looking into my eyes. "I have a d-dick down there" i said looking down. "W-what ?, You have a dick ?" Eva asked again. " Yes I have a dick and If you dont like me anymore its okay, I..I totally understand. If you don't want to see me anymore I can drove you back home and you dont have to talk to m-" I was cut of by Evas lips on mine. She pulled away after a few sec.
"Shut up Anna, I dont mind if you have a dick or  dont, I will still be your friend no metter what okay, Im not going anywhere, its not your fault that you have a penis. I will still like you" Eva said with a smile. I hug her thighly and started crying. "Thank you Eva, Thank you so much" i said crying into her shoulder. She was rubbing by back. "For what ?" She asked. "I thought you will hate me for that and leave me" i cried.
"Why would you think that ?, I would never leave you, you saved my fucking live yesterday." She said and she lifted my head up looking me deep in the eyes. " Thank you for suporting me,
Thank you so much. When I was in the high school every single person was hating me.
One day when I got back from school, I got home and locked myself in my room. I grabed razors and walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I cut myself so deep and I was in the hospital for almost a 1 month. I had depression 2 years ago. That time I doesnt wanted to live anymore and...and I almost co..committed suicide..." I broke down and started panicking.
I feel myself I cant breathe. " Hey, hey bub Its okay Im here. Im here okay take deep breathe.
In and out slowly. Look me deep in the eyes and breathe. Its okay baby, im here you are okay." Eva helped me calmed down a little so I can breathe. I hugged her so tightly and kissed her neck as a thank you.I saw her shivered at my touch. " Are you okay now bub?" Eva asked worried. " Yes, thank you so much I dont know what will happened if you wouldnt be here." I said looking at her. "No need to thank me, and remember..I will always be there for you okay ?
Im not going anywhere." She said holding my face. She kissed my forhead and hugged me again. I feel safe in her arms. And she smell so good. I want to kiss her so bad right now but I dont want things to get more akwward. I think Im falling for her already. But she said she will be my friend. That hurt a little bit she probably dont even like me. Maybe Im just overthinking.
"Can we cuddle now ?" I asked looking at her.
" Yes but I have go to the bathroom first." I nodded and she walked the bathroom.
I grabed my phone and layed down. After a few minutes Eva walked out of the bathroom smiling and hopped on top of me and she hit my balls a bit and I groaned. "Ouchh my balls ughh"  I groaned holding hands on my crotch. "Omg Im so sorry, I didnt mean to, Im really sorry." Eva said giggling a bit and I giggled too. "No, no you are fine my belly hurts a little bit now." I said. "Sorry" she said, kissed my forhead and started massaging my stomach.  "Thanks" i said and smiled at her. She smiled back. She was staring at my fit abs and tattoo.  "Like what you see 😏?!"  I said grinning. Her face went red and she looked away. She leaned down to my ear and whispered. "Oh what, I cant help it you are attractive."    " Oh really ?" I said and pulled her by her neck and kissed her. She kissed me back and we started making out a little. Her hand went from my stomach slowly to my pants rubbing me up and down. I felt myself getting hard again.
Eva noticed and pulled away looking down at my pants. She smirked and looked at me.
"Am I made you this ?" She asked pointing at bulge in my pants. I nodded and she pecked me 
on the lips one more time and got on top of me laying her head on my chest. "Okay now lets cuddle" she said leaving me shocked. I cuddled up to her and we went back to sleep...

_______________________________________
Let me know if you like it and leave some ideas for me.
Love you all,❤️❤️❤️
Dont forget to drink water and eat.
❤️😘