16

Here you go horny fucks...😂

EVAS POV

When Anna asked me to be her girlfriend I was so happy. I finally can call her my mine.
We said our first I love you's and I got million butterflies exploding. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I even want to have kids with her.

Right now we are sitting on the cliff watching the sunset. I had my head on her shoulder and she has her on mine. She wraped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer.

Im so horny from what Anna did earlier.
I want her to take my virginity. I dont care.
She is the love of my life that I never had before.

After sitting there for like 15 mins I started to shiver. Anna noticed and said..

Anna: Are you cold bub ?

Eva: Yeah a little

Anna: Do you want me to take you home ?

Eva: mhm

She stode up and I grabbed everything.
She picked me up bridal style and bring me to her new car witch I love because I love sports cars. I giggled at her. She is so cute and hot at the same time. That flannel on her. 😩 I cant.
She put me to the car and take everything from me and put this in the back seat. When she was leaning to put the things I can see her bare chest. Omgggg and her chains dangled above me. When she was leaning back I pulled by her chains and kissed her. She put her hand on my knee and mine was on her jawline. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she slide her hand under my skirt. She schratched my thigh with her nails and bit my lip.

Im wet.

Yeah. She pulled away and closed my door leaving me there. Wet and red as tomato.

I want her. So bad. I dont fucking care If Im virgin anymore. I want her to take it from me.

She got to the drivers side and started the car.

She put on some music and began to drive me home. As she was driving she held the sterring wheel with one hand and the other put on my thigh. I got butterflies again and it made me even wetter. She started slide her hand up and down my thigh with her cold hand and I got goosebumps. She looked at me and bit her lip.
She is so fucking hot.

I looked at her hand on the sterring wheel and her veins popped out. Omfg I cant take this anymore. I put my hand on her thigh and slide it up through her crotch to her abs under her flannel. I scratched it and she groaned slightly.

Soon we got to my house. She walked out and openned my door for me. I got out. She closed the door and pressed me against her car. She looked me in the eyes and then to my lips bitting her own lip. I grabbed her by her flannel and kissed her neck. I sucked on it left a hickey as she groaned. I pulled away and looked at her.

Eva: Do you want to stay the night( i said smirking)

Anna: But what about your mom ?

Eva: My moms is not home. She have a night shift.

Anna: okay then

We walked to the front door and I tried to open it but I dropped the keys. I leaned down to take them but I feel Annas crotch on my butt.
She probably can see everything now. She grabbed my waist and slammed her front on my butt. I moaned and giggled at her and she laughed. I finally picked up the keys and openned the door. I grabbed Anna by her chain with one finger and dragged her up to my room.
I locked the door and turned around.

I see Anna unbuckles her flannel. She left this opened and on her. She walked up to me and
She pressed me against the wall and started kissing me passionately. She grabbed my wrists and held them above my head with one hand. Her other hand was exploring my body. She started kissing my neck and bit it lightly. I moaned softly at the feeling. She pulled away and look at me.