7

Evas pov

I walked to the front door and openned them.
My mom run up to me and hugged me thighly.
"Hi sweetie I was worried sick" mom said.
"I know Im sorry and I have to tell you something" i said pulling away from the hug.
"Okay come sit, do you want something to eat ?" She asked. "No thanks I ate already" i answered. I sat down on the table and mom did the same. "So Im..you know I was out with katie at the mall right ?" I said playing with my rings on my fingers. "Mhm" she mumbled. "So we got what we wanted, but then I got a text from Katie that she has to go home and she left me alone at the mall. I finished my shopping and then I called an uber to take me to dons.
After I ate I decited go on a short walk. It was dark. As I was walking I had that feeling someone was following me. I started walking a bit faster and then a guy grabbed me by my n-neck and d-drag-ged me to the...to the park."
I said suttering with tears in my eyes.
"Omg are you okay?!" Mom asked worried and walked to me and sat down next to me rubbing my back. "Let me continue please...." I said.
"Okay go on" mom said. "So umm I was screaming and..and some girl run up to the guy and started beating him. She yelled to me to go to her car because there was her bestfriend.
I started running...but then I realized what I was doing.. I was leaving her with this asshole alone. And when I turned around he was beating her so I ran up to them and hit him in the beck of the head." I said crying. My mom hugged me. "She toke him off of her and I ran up into her arms. I had almost panic attack, but she..she calmed me down. She even gave me her hoodie because I was freazing. She toke me to her house and I slept in her house beacuse I was scared to sleep alone in here." I said calmly. "Mom..she...she saved my life" i said and started sobing. "Shh shh its okay your okay now" mom said hugging me still. "You have to invite her over so I can met my dauthers hero." She said smiling.
"Okay." I said wiping my tears away.
"Mom" i said. "Yeah" she asked. "I..I think I like her. Like... like like her, you know." I said looking at her. "Ohh is she pretty ?" She asked smiling.
"Mom she is gorgeous" i said smiling. "Oh You seem like you really like her." She said.
"Her name is Anna and she have Long dirty-blond hair. She have blue ocean eyes. She is so tall and she is wearing boy clothes it fits her so good and she is so cute..." I was saying and when I stopped I looked up at my mom and she was smiling from ear to ear. "What ?" I asked. "I think you are in love with her sweetie" my mom said. "What noo I.." mom cut me off.
"I know I was talking the same about your dad when I was in love you know ?" As she said that my phone vibrate. "Who is that ?" Mom asked.
"Wait" i said puling my phone out of my purse.

Unknown number..

Hi its Anna

Hey whats up

Ohh nothing Just wondering
If you are okay

Aww your so cute 😊😊
B

tw I talked with my mom about yesterday and she want you to come to our house.

Okay what time ?

"Mom its Anna and I told her you want her to come and she said what time." I said to my mom. "Umm maybe 7" mom said. "Okay"

My mom said at 7

Okey see you in a few 😘

See you bub😊

"I cant wait to met her" my mom said.
"Yeah you gonna love her, she is amazing person...." I said.