21

Evas pov

Annas parents said they are going to work somewhere and cant hangout with us. My mom drop me and Katie off at Annas house and Annas parent drop off Dev.

Me, Katie and Dev got in the house and went to the kitchen.

Eva: We should make them some dinner bitches

Dev: Yeah

Katie: Dev ?

Dev: yeah ?

Katie: I saw that lauren girl you were talking with and she seem like she likes you.

Dev: Mhm and what about it ?

Eva: You like her too huh ?

Dev: Um- what no. I d-dont

Eva: Omg dev have a crush. Dev have a crush

Katie: hhahahaha

Dev: shut up

We finished making dinner. We made some pasta. I took the plates and put them on the table in the dinning room. Katie put pasta on the middle of it. Dev took some glasses and put them on table as well.

I went upstairs to Annas room and got to the bathroom. I fixed my make up and put some lip gloss. I lifted my skirt up a bit to tease Anna.
She is not going to get anything from me yet.
She is grounded from having sex with me for a week. But oh well. Its her fault.

I went back downstairs and sat on the couch where the girl were. They were watching a movie. We watched it for a few minutes until I hear a noise of keys at the front door. Anna walked in with Lauren and Emmi.

I ran up to them and hoped in Annas arms.
She grabbed my thighs to hold me.

Eva: I missed you

Anna: You didnt saw me only 20 mins or so..

Eva: I dont care I missed you

She laughed.

Lauren: Anywaysss...Hey girls

Dev: Oh hey

Katie: hey guys

(They walked to the couch)

Eva: Come on guys we made dinner

Anna: ohh what is that ( she put me down with her hands on my waist)

Eva: Pasta

Anna: mmm I love pasta. ( She said and leaned down to kiss me. She slide her hands down to my ass squezzing and pushed my body onto hers)

Butterflies....😩🦋🦋

I wraped my arms around her neck and pulled away. She picked me up and walked to the dinning room.

Anna: hmm smeels delicious

Eva: couse it is

Eva: now put me down

She put me down and we sat down next to each other. Everyone filed the plates with food we made and started eating.

Katie: So how was the game ?

Anna: This one bitch pissed me off. She was keep pushing me.

Eva: Is this that girl with brown-ish hair ?

Anna: yeah. You saw her ?

Eva: yes. She was talking with some guy and he gave her hela money

Anna: mhm I saw that.

Katie: Do you want me to beat that shit out of her ?

Anna: haha no thanks I can do it myself.

Anna: oh and when I was walking out she pulled me to the bathroom and said some shit that Im gonna regret what i did. But all I did was won the game and she was pissed that she got red card.