14

EVAS POV

Anna is taking a nap rn and Im watching anime.
She is so cute and her ehem is touching me.
Its bigger than I thought. I think she didnt wear boxers. But I dont mind.

When she touched my boob and sqeezed ughh
That made me wet. What this girl is doing to me. She probably left a hickey on my neck.
I hope its not that big.

I finished watching my anime and went to sleep as well. I kissed annas forhead and hugged her thigly and shut my eyes.

Skip to 8pm....

I woke up feeling kisses all over my face. I smiled and opened my eyes. I saw anna looking at me bitting her lip. Omg she is so hot.

Anna: hey

Eva: hi

Anna: wake up I wanna do something fun with you (she pouted)

Eva: okay like what

Anna: movie night ? And face masks ?

Eva: k but do me a favor

Anna: what

Eva: kisses 😚

She leaned down to me and kissed me. As she was was going pulled away I pushed her on her back and kissed her passionately. I put my hand on her chest and she put her on my waist.
I bit her bottom lip and she groaned. I take my chance and sliped my tongue into her mouth.
Our tongues are moving in synch. I fill her put her hands on the back of my thighs and she is moving them up and down. She went to my ass and sqeezed under my skirt. I moaned into her mouth and i feel her smirk against me. I slide my hand down her abs and scratched. She slide her hands under my top and put her hands on my boobs until we heard the door fly open and I hopped off of anna. I look up and see Dev looking at us smirking.

Anna: dev Im gonna KILL YOU ONE DAY !

Dev: yea yea What are you guys doing huh ?

Eva: nothing

Dev: mhm so whats that on your neck huh ?( She laughed and i went red and looked away from her blushing)

Dev: oh and Annaaaa why are your little friend is up ? ( She said and bursted out of laughing.)

Anna: shut up

Anna: what do you want

Dev: I wanted to hang out with you guys

Eva: Do you want have a movie night with us ?

Dev: yessss

Anna: do tou want do the face masks too ?

Dev: mhm come on

We all went to to the bathroom and I did devs mask and dev did mine. Anna went to the closet to wear a boxers and a hoodie and went back to the bathroom. Dev walked out of the bathroom and she is looking for a good movie.
Anna sat on the counter and I stand between her legs and started putting face mask on her face.
I started on her cheeks and she was looking at me.

Eva: what you looking at

Anna: Im looking at the most beautiful girl I have ever seen ( she said and I blushed so hard. She giggled.)

Eva: stop it. Im not

Anna: yes you are

Eva: no I'm not

Anna: YES YOU AREEEEE JESUUS FUCKING CHRIST SHUT UP

Eva: no im not ( i said quietly)

Anna grabbed my face and kissed me to shut me up. She put her hand on my throat and pulled away.