22

Hey guys Im back. Im sorry i wasnt updating.
I had to take a break from everything.
I had no motivation to do anything. There is a lot going on in my life right now. I just had enough of everything. I've bad mental health issues and so on, but it's getting better. I know no one cares but whatever. I am so sorry once again. I love you guys so much.

Here you go...

Annas pov.

I woke up on top of someone. I look up and its Eva sleeping. My head is pounding. I shouldn't have drunk. I still feel a bit tipsy. Its dark everywere. I kissed Evas forhead and slowly got off of her. I look at the time and its 4 am.
Everyone is gone so i think they are in the guest rooms. I walked to the kitchen and took some medicine. I drink some water and walked to eva. I slowly picked her up and made my way upstairs to my room. She had to woke up but not fully because she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her cheek.

I walked in my room and closed and locked the door behind me. I layed Eva down on the bed and undressed myself leaving me in my boxers and sports bra. I walked up to Eva and shake her a bit.

Anna: Eva, baby you have to undress.

Eva: mmm then do it

Anna: are you sure ?

Eva: mhm

I sat her up and took off her hoodie. She was in her sports bra so I left it on. She layed back down and i reached her skirt and pulled it down leaving her with her underwear.

She is so beautiful.

I turn on the led lights to pink and layed under the covers. Eva layed on top of me and soon we fall asleep.

___

I woke up and my head isn't pounding anymore. Witch is good. I feel something on my crotch and I opened my eyes to see evas back facing me. I feel myself getting hard.

I look at the time and its 10 am already.
I pulled eva closer to me by her waist and she groaned slightly. I giggled and kissed her neck.

Anna: Bub wake up. Its late

Eva: Mmm i dont want to

Anna: get up

Eva: no

I got on top of her and left kisses all over her face. She giggled and I kissed her lips. I grabbed her boob and she moaned in my mouth.

Fuck. Im definitely hard asf.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and we started to makeout. I put my tongue into her mouth and we fight for dominance but ofc i won. She pulled away.

Eva: baby (she said breathing heavilly)

Anna: hmm( i mumbled kissing her neck)

Eva: guess what

Anna: what

Eva: your ban for sex is over.

Anna: what ?! ( I shoot my head up to her , facing her)

Eva: fuck me

I smirked and she but her lip.

Anna: if you say so

I kissed her again and she pushed my lower half  closer to her crotch and she felt my hard member rubbing against her core cousing her to moan again.

I started grinding against her as i left deep and dark hickeys on her neck and collarbone.

Eva: babe hurry up

Anna: patience is the kay

Eva: ughh-*moan* fuck ( i cut her of by rubbing her clit through her thong.)