bucky barnes [2]

Bucky when he came home and saw you dead on the couch

You and Bucky were planning on marrying, you had been together for the longest time. Unfortunately, Bucky would be drafted and he asked you to marry him soon, so when he did come home, because he promised you he would, it was to his wife.

Or that was the plan.

You sat in the living room of yours and Bucky's house, when suddenly you felt a stinging pain in your skull, until you didn't feel anything at all. Someone shot you from behind.

You, as a SHIELD worker and assistant of the director, had a lot of enemies.

Bucky opened the door and called out, 'I'm home, sweetheart." but he got no response. That was weird, you were usually home before him, but maybe you had to work late?

He hung up his coat, took off his shoes, and walked further into the house. He passed the kitchen, and arrived at the living room. Still no sign of you anywhere.

He opened the door, and there you were. Head hung down, blood all over your clothes, dripping from the back of your head.

He gasped, and looked around quickly to see if there was still someone there. After checking every room of your house, he went over to you. He was shocked, but not stupid. The killer could've easily still been in your house.

He kneeled down in front of you and his eyes watered. It didn't really get through him that you were actually dead. But this was proof. No heart beat. No pulse.

He picked you up and held you to his chest, as he sat on the floor with his back against the couch.

"I'm sorry, doll," he whispered, with tears running down his face and your blood on his clothes.

Alright, that was something ... second bucky imagine and they're both sad ones lmao :)