bellamy blake [1]

Bellamy after he fought a guy with you

You were all about feminism and girl power, you didn't need a man to save you. But sometimes, like this time, you just didn't stand a chance. You already had a broken leg, so the guy in front of you was advantaged.

After he punched you, you fell on the ground and he stood above you. With his sword ready.

But in that moment, the one and only Bellamy Blake came in. He attacked the grounder in the back, and since he wasn't expecting that, Bellamy had a benefit. The grounder stumbled forward slightly, causing you to take his leg and pull him down. He fell and Bellamy took his chance to punch him a few more times.

It was clear that this grounder wasn't one of the best, he looked very young, too. But still, he was a grounder and he didn't give up without a fight. He stood up again, Bellamy was ready to give him another blow, but this time the grounder was prepared. He took Bellamy's fist in his hand and twisted it.

You tried to stand up, but your fight with the grounder only made your healing bones worse. Then, you saw the grounder's sword. It wasn't very far from you, so you reached over to grab it and sliced it through the grounder's legs. He fell down again from the immense pain in his calve muscle.

You threw the sword at Bellamy, who caught it with ease and slid it through the grounder chest. His eyes turned glossy, as he looked up into the sky.

Bellamy looked at you, a little angry, and bent down to help you up.

"What were you thinking, Y/N? You've got a broken leg, and still you decided to come out here. See what happened!" He motioned at the dead grounder.

"I know, okay? And I'm sorry," you said, realising that the grounder would've killed you if Bellamy didn't come, "I was gathering herbs, because I can't just sit around and do nothing! I feel useless like this."

"You're not useless. You can help in the camp, but please don't go out here all alone again, at least not until your leg has healed," Bellamy pleaded with you.

"I won't."

Bellamy had always been worried about you, but he let you do what you wanted. Not that you would ever take orders from him, unless you agreed with his thinking.

You looked into his worried eyes, as he half-carried you back to Arkada.

Longest one yet, I think! I have an exam French tomorrow, so that sucks.