tom riddle [1]

Tom when he defeated you in a duel

Tom Riddle was a complicated guy, who used even more complicated spells. You didn't know where he got the knowledge from, and judging his dark aura, you didn't really want to know either.

"Better luck next time, sweetheart," He smirked at you, after you went flying to the ground. The defence against the dark arts teacher couldn't say that this wasn't the most interesting duel of all. You weren't bad at duelling, but Tom had always been outstanding in everything he did.

You stood up and took your wand back.

"congratulations," you muttered at him. He smirked again, he knew you didn't like losing.

"You could use some improvement. I could teach you," he proposed. Did you hear that right? Was Tom Riddle, the heir of Slytherin, asking you if he could teach you?

"Why would you want to do that?" You wondered out loud.

"Because I can't bear to see you so horrible in duels."

He had discretely insulted you two times already, but there was no denying that he is the best at dueling, and if you wanted to become as good as him, what better way than to learn from the master of dueling himself?

"Alright, tomorrow, 7 o'clock at the great hall. We can search an empty classroom to practice," you gave in, even though Tom got nothing from this thing.

"And it's a date!" you called out as you were walking away.

"No it's not," you heard him answer, but you kept walking, with a smirk on your face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is the last imagine that I'm going to publish today. I'm making one for Tony Stark, please request if you have ideas k and thanks :)