I moan threading my fingers my fingers in his hair as I hold his head against my chest as he blesses my chest with those god forsaken open mouthed kisses which send warmth to my belly and make my toes curl.

I gasp as he suddenly rips my bra from my body and takes a nipple in his mouth sucking it as he kneads my other breasts, twisting and pulling my nipple with his other hand "ohh" I moan before letting out a shriek of surprise as he hoists me up.

He moves around and sets me down on the set of draws and reattaches his lips to mine while kneading my breasts in his hands making me whimper. "Kol" I gasp against his lips as he pinches my nipples "I need you" he pants huskily against my lips making my pussy tingle "you do?" I ask breaking the kiss. He nods looking at me with dark hungry eyes as he bites his lip "yes and you have no idea how much I need you" he says before heatedly pressing his lips back against mine making me moan.

"Kol" I pant feeling my heart pumping wildly in my chest "I need you too" I gasp as he tugs me forward, wrapping my legs around his waist allowing me to feel the hardness in his jeans. "I'm glad to hear you say that darling" he grasps squeezing my hips as he pulls away and moves my legs from around his waist.

He pulls me off the set of draws and leads me over to the bed but stops at the foot of it. He turns me around to face him and cups my face in his hands and presses his lips against mine, kissing me passionately.

I bring a hand to his cheek, cupping it as I move my lips in sync with his "I need to feel you" Kol growls sending a hot flush down my spine all the way to my core. "Huh?" I ask a little light headed from the heated kiss and lust is literally clouding my brain right now.

"I need to feel you" he growls nipping at my ear making me whimper but I also tense up "you sure you want me?" I ask pulling back to look at him "oh I'm sure" he replies biting his lip as he looks at me. "You really want me like this?" I ask gesturing to my body feeling a little insecure with my baby bump "yes especially like this" he says with a soft look in his eyes making my heart melt.

He gently cups my face in his hands and scans my face "you are beautiful, every inch of you" he whispers against my lips, his nose brushing against mine as he looks me in the eyes. "Oh Kol" I say before pressing my lips against his making him smile and deepen the kiss, licking my bottom lip.

I feel him slowly start to push me backwards, laying me down on the bed. He breaks the kiss and kisses down my body making me bite my lip and tilt my head back as he places gentle kisses near my belly button.

I giggle as the baby suddenly kicks as his lips touch my stomach. "Hey you go back to sleep. I'm having me time with mummy showing her how much I adore and appreciate her but I'll talk to you later, okay?" Kol whispers kissing my baby bump gently stroking it with his hand as my heart flutters in my chest at how gentle and loving he's being.

He grins at me giving my baby bump another kiss before kissing his way down to the hem of my panties. 

I giggle as he takes the hem of my panties between his teeth and lightly pulls the material away before releasing it letting it snap back against my skin.

I grab him by the hair and pull him up towards me making him chuckle as I press my lips against his. I trail my hands down feeling his back muscles through his wet t-shirt before grabbing the bottom of it and starting to pull it up as I nibble at his lip making him groan and buck his hips against mine making his hard bulge rub against me.

He pulls away and stands up, I quickly get up on my knees grabbing the bottom of his shirt and lifting it up his body and over his head. I toss his shirt on the floor and gently glide my hands up his hard toned slick chest which is slightly damp from the wetness that seeped through his shirt.