Moving

Picture Of Athena on the side

Chapter 1: the beginning                                                         

I've been dreading this day ever since I moved to this god forsaken town. it was my first day of school. I dont really know why my dad made us move here all he said was he "found a job and there also happend to be a house there that held some personal vaue to our family" what ever the hell that ment. my brothers and sister were just as confused as I was about this whole move to what looked like the most wooded place in America.

Well i guess i should tell you now my name is Athena Racen I'm 17 (about to be 18), i have light and dark brown hair and blue eyes. I have curves in all the right places, and  toned butt and i was no where near flat chested. My little sister Gia (who just turned 16), and i look kinda alike accept she has green eyes like my dad and the rest of his side of the family, we guess I got the blue eyes from my dad's dad who was the only other person whose eyes were not green or brown. Well, any way my brothers are 19 year old futurnal twins thier names are Ryan and Roman. Ryan has shaggy brown hair and Roman gells his up and they both have brown eyes like my mom had.

And yeah I said had. My mom died when i was 7 . Every time i tried to ask my dad about her he would tear up and find a way to distract me or change the subject and when i asked my brothers they would always do the same. So soon i just forgot about asking and settled for having a picture of me and my mom when I was like 5 it was taken infront of a big lake and you could see my brothers jumping into the lake in the background. One day I pulled out the picture when I was sitting on the counter at our L.A. mansion (oh yeah forgot to mention we were FILTHY rich which was another reason why this move was so suspicious, my dad loved L.A.) and when my dad saw the picture he started to tear up  when i asked him what was wrong he just looked at me and walked away so since then i dont take the pictue out unless i am positive no one is there.

All the time i Felt like my family was keeping something from me and Gia and she felt it too but we both knew we had to let it go.

The only upside to our move was that i would be away from HIM the one that...NO I CANNOT LET MY SELF THINK OF THAT...THAT THING. I have to try and erase my memory of that.

So back to my first day of school, well I have to attend the rest of my Senior year of high school and my sister was in her Sophmore year.

I stood there next to my red 2011Ford Mustang staring at the school in a kinda trance thinking about how my first day would be when I felt my sister shake me.

"Thena!"(my sibiling's nickname for me since we were little)

"Thena!" she yelled again.

When i finally looked at her she had a mixed expression of annoyance and confusion.

"Got a thought you wanna share Thena?" she asked now more annoyed then confused because unlike me she was kinda looking foward to the day ahead of us.

"No just a little nervous." I answered and gave her a slight smile.

"Well dad said that he wanted us to go straight home after school so he could talk to us and knowing dad he will be asking about our first day of school and in order to tell him we have to actually go in you know." We both laughed at what she said and started for the main building to get our paper work.

Just as we walked in it was like what you saw in a movie with everyone in the hallway talking and laughing in their own groups but as soon as me and my sister walked in everyone went quiet and were staring straight at us. some of the guys imidiately stopped staring and smiled big grins and the really ballsy ones walked up to us and started asking us questions there were a few that just stood where they were and you could tell by the look on their faces that they were staring at our bodies. we couldnt really blame them after finally realizing what we had thrown on this morning. I was wearing a skin tight  A.F.I. band t-shirt for their DECEMBERUNDERGROUND album , dark blue jeggings(tight jean leggings) and some black TOMS. Gia was wearing kinda like mine but she was wearing a (also skin tight) Blink182 Band tee for their Dude Ranch album black jeggings and and her favorite black flat heeled boots. so yeah we looked pretty damn good. sure as hell better that the little cheerleaders giving us the who-the-hell-do-you-think-you-are glares.