One last night

(Yooo, current Rayven here. This was a draft and I haven't updated in A LONG time besides the revisions... which are like a whole new story go check them boys out ya heard. Anyways, hopefully this holds you over for a cool minute while I still edit.)

She stood there not knowing what to say, what to do. What did he mean he was still in love with her? He was the one that caused it to end. He was the one that said he wasn't ready, the one that cheated the whole time, the one that acted like the relationship didn't matter.

"No. No James. You don't get to do that." He looked at her confused, not sure what she was meaning. "You don't get to come back into my life and just say you love me. You don't get to break my heart twice! No!"

"Angela.. I'm not going to hurt you again. Im sorry, but I wasn't ready, I needed time. I needed to realize that you were what I wanted, it took me a while to realize it, but I did." She scoffed "So I'm just suppose to let you back in that easily? Do you know how heart broken I was?! I thought I was going to marry you James! Everything was going right, everything was perfect. Or at least I thought it was."

"It was. We're perfect together, we were just so young Ang. I mean we dated for five years. We knew everything about each other, we know everything about each other. I know it's not fair, but I know for a fact he's not what you want. I know that you think you're happy and that he's the one but he's not." She raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled "And how do you know that?"

"Because you're still listening to me. If you weren't thinking that we could possibly work out again, then you would've been out the door minutes ago. You're still here." He said walking towards her, looking down at her placing his hands on her cheeks. She closed her eyes, her mouth slightly ajar. He's eyes looked over her face, clear of any makeup, her flawless skin. He moved lower, his lips hovering above hers. "I love you Angela."

Angela opened her mouth to speak but then she heard Matthews voice, "Oh no, I'm sure he'd love to speak with you. Well I mean you are his fiancé, he can't really say no to you can he?" She heard Matthew's voice getting closer, she also started to hear the sounds of heel against the hardwood flooring. She glared up at James, having the sudden feeling of rage come over her.

*smack*

She couldn't believe that she let herself fall for his little games all over again. That she actually might have thought that James Bradley... could change. She shook her head trying to hold back the tears in her eyes, "I can't believe I almost fell for your lies again James. Never again will I feel less than I'm worth. NEVER, again." She said as she stormed off into the bathroom. This was it. The closure she needed, in her heart she always knew James was a horrible person, but seeing it right in front of her, that's what she needed. One last night of James Bradley.