HA! Oh you're serious? Pt.1

You'd think things between Angela and Matt would be awkward or tense after their 'love making' if you'd even call it that, but actually it just made them fall deeper for each other. Sadly neither of them would admit it, but tonight Matt would be telling her had some type of feelings for her. Now, now he's not going to be saying he likes her or has love type of feelings for her. No, he's going to finally ask her to be his sub. Now let's just hpe she says yes. If she says no.. Poor, poor Angela she'll never know what shes missing.

-------

*Angela's pov*

It's around 8:15 right now and here I am waiting for Matthew, in this stupid resturant at the bar, with these six inch fucking heels and this stupid red dress on. Lola insisted on me wear because it shows of my legs but not to much of my clevage. She said something like 'it'll make him want more' I dont care if he wants more or not he's getting it.

You know usually when someone plans a date if you would they're usual either in time or early right? Not Matthew. He's always late to things except work, which I'm very thankful for. Other than that he couldn't be on time to save his life.

"I never noticed what amazing legs you have." I turned around to see a very well dressed Matthew, I mean ive obviously seen him in suits before but not like this. His shirt was un-buttoned just enough to see some of his chest hair, and his pants just fit him do perfectly. If we weren't in public right now oh my, that boy wouldn't know what to do with me. Pft, i wasn't so mad for him being late i'd pounce on him.

"Hm, well if you would have gotten here on time im sure you would of noticed." i smirked at him and leaned against the bar,

"I apologize, I had somethings i needed to take care of and some people to see."

"Like fucking Samantha maybe?" i cocked my head head to the side and just smiled at him. He walked over to me and placed his hand on my thigh, gently squeezing it,

"Miss. Simmons, I'd watch that pretty little mouth if yours if I was you. We wouldn't want everyone seeing you be spanked now would we?" Oh that would make him smirk, that little ugh.

"You wouldn't dare." I said narrowing my eyes at him, he just smiled as his fingers grazed against the lace of my underwear,

"You're right, what's mine is mine. And you Angela are defiantly mine." Oh. My. God. Ifyou heard him say that you would've came in your seat just like I did.

I've never seen him be so... dominant if you would, and I can honestly say I fucking love it. He smirked at me and grabbed my hand, I'm sure I look like a deer caught in headlights right now, but I really don't care at the moment.

"C'mon our tables ready." He lead me to a both in a far corner it was secluded, but not to were it no one could see us a few people here and there could but they didn't really pay us anymind. "So, how was your day?" i looked at him like he was crazy because i had literally just spent a good amount of my day with him.

"I've been with you most of the day Matt, im sure you know how its been." I said nonchalantly, he cocked his head to the right just staring at me. He never just stares at me and if he does its usually a glare because i did something he doesnt like. Typicall Matt. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Didnt know staring was a crime."

"It's not but you just can't go around staring at women you know it's not polite."

"You're not exactly the most polite person Angela." He said chuckling, what the heck. I'm so nice. I'm so nice, well not to him, but I mean I'm nice.

"I'm nice! It's just if I don't like you I don't feel a I need to be nice to you." I said while shrugging and spinning the stem of my wine glass,

"You weren't nice to Sam." He mumbled thinking I wouldn't hear him,

"She doesn't need me to be nice, she needs a muzzle, because that mouth of hers is to much." He raised an eyebrow at me and laughed.

"Her mouth? Her mouth?"

"Yes her mouth Mr. Cross." She did need a muzzle, I'd happily buy one for if he wanted me to.

"I think your mouth is a lot worse than hers. Don't you agree?" No. Well yeah, but my mouth is that bad is it? No it's not.

"No my mouth is perfectly fine. I like my mouth." He smirked,

"I like it too."

___________________________
A/N: can we all say, I hate you Rayven! No. Because that's mean and I love you guys. Ugh I know this chapter sucks. It sucks so much. I feel so bad even giving you guys this chapter but it's just like a damn nigga chill, so I can get you ready for this hot bondage sex scene. Okay. Don't hate me please. Love you guys. Update later today!!!!!
💕