Breaks.

Angela and Matt just sat there in silence for a few minutes. Matthew processing what Angela had just said, and Angela waiting for Matthew to answer her.

Why? Was all that he said. Why did she not want to do this anymore? Why did he do what he did. Which he didn't even know what. Why was this happening?

Angela herself couldn't give a valid reason for not wanting to do this. It could be because it made her feel so fragile, weak. Maybe this just wasn't for her? Maybe a submissive isn't Angela's place. Or it could be her heart getting in the way. Maybe Angela wasn't ready to fall in love, and she was with Matt. The idea of love scared her so much. Having to stay with one person forever, settling down, having kids. All of that was scary to her.

Matthew on the other hand Loved the idea of falling in love again. Especially with Angela. Angela was everything Matthew wanted, not just in a sub, but in a woman. She was caring, sweet, care-free, but also serious when needed to be. She could be a business woman one minute or acting like a college student the next and Matthew loved that about her.

"I just think we need a break. Maybe we jumped into this to quick."

Matthew did say anything, but he understood where she was coming from. Maybe they did jump into it to quick.

"I'm not saying I don't want to do this, I just think we should take a break. I just, I just need to take all of this is and understand everything and what I'm getting myself into."

Matthew nodded and stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. He looked back at Angela,

"I'll let you get dressed then I'll take you home."

-----

Have you ever gone through withdraws? Of drugs? Junk food? Anything really. Well Angela was going through withdraws of Matthew. No matter what she would think about him. Not just sexually, even those were very frequent it was just him. His smile, his eyes, the way his voice was so soothing but arousing at the same time. Everything made her miss him. She's taken days off of work just to avoid him. Was she making the right decision? Was a break what she needed?

"Ang, babe get up." Angela felt her bed dip and rolled over to see her Lola looking at her with sympathy in her eyes. "Come on, let's go out."

"No."

"Angela Rose Simmons, I'm not going to let you mope around and be sad. You have two options. One, call Matt and tell him you miss him and stop acting like a fucking 13 year old girl, or Two, we go out and have fun. You choose."

Angela sighed as she buried her head into her pillow. She defiantly wasn't going to call him. She felt he should call her, even though she did want a break, he should call, women's logic right?

"Lo, I'm just not up for it, you know. I jus- what are you doing?"

"You know, I gave you a chance to make up your mind and choose, but you didn't so I'm choosing for you. What's Matt's number?"

Angela stared wide-eye at her bestfriend, not knowing wether she should pounce or run.

"Ah! Matthew with a little heart aw how cute!" Lola cooed,

"Lola James, you have five seconds to give me the phone."

"It's ringing!"

In a split second Lola and Ang were wrestling in her bed for Ang's phone, getting tangled in sheets and blankets.

"Stop!"

"Give me the phone!" Angela finally had Lola at the perfect angle and snatched the phone. "Ah-Ha!"

Lola rolled her eyes as Angela put the phone to her ear,

"Matthew Cross' phone, if I wasn't able to answer your phone call please leave your name, and number and I will get back to you shortly thank you."

Angela say there dumb-founded. Matthew had always answered her calls wether it was business or personal, day or night. She once called him at 2:30 in the morning just to say hi. Was he with someone? Was he out having fun like she should?

"Sooo?"

"We're going out." Ang said plainly.

------

"Is this place new?" Angela had never been here, or at least remember being here.

"Yeah, it opened up a few weeks ago."

Angela simply nodded as they walked into the club. The music was blasting and it was starting to give Angela a headache, she began to look around for a place to sit, but then she saw him.

___________________________
A/N: whoop, whoop! Guess who's back, back again. I'm back with a shitty update! Lmao. Um so, kinda shitty man, idk. I'm just tryna get this out there cause y'all want an update and shit. And you know what you guys deserve one! Anyway, if you read my other stories those will also be updated today! Ayyyy, oh! I'm also gonna start on a Punk styles twins story, obvi interracial so be on the look out for that! Honestly so sorry for the long wait! Anyways you know what it is!

Comment.
Vote. 💕