HA! Oh, you're serious? Pt.2

~This chap is gonna be all third person soo whoop whoop~
___________________________

Angela didn't know how to respond. Matt always said things to her like that, but she just didn't know how to react.

"Angela? Angie?" Matt was snapping his fingers in her face, if him saying he liked her lips made her a deer in headlight imagine what whips, ropes and wands would make her do.

"Why do you do that to me?"

"What are you talking about? Do what?"

"You say this things to me that get me hit and bothered in public. I don't really appreciate it Mr. Cross." Angela crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Matthew. It made him chuckle at how she would try to act so tough, when she knew she was putty in his hands. "What's so funny? You always laugh at me when I try to be serious!"

"Exactly. Try." Glaring seemed to be Angela's thing tonight. Matt knew every button to push to set her off, that's one important thing know your sub inside and out. Know how they react to things, see how they react in public.

Matt had knew so much about Angela in such a short amount of time it was amazing to him. He'd never just see a girl and want her to be his submissive, all his subs where women he's known for a long time or he's gotten to know over a few weeks or months.

"Angela, I need to be serious for a moment and ask you something." Matthew's never been so nervous. Sweaty palms, dry mouth the whole nine. How does he word this? You're gonna be my sub? Do you wanna be my submissive? Oh I tie woman up and spank and fuck them for my pleasure and theirs.

"Should I be scared?" If you don't like spankings you should be.

"No, it's just. I-how ugh! Do you know how much of a distraction you are? Or how hard it is for me to not think about you? Especially with that mouth of yours. Sometimes I just want to tie you up and spank you for talking to me like that and other times I just want wrapped around my cock. Do you know how hard it is just for me to be around you right now and not take you on this table?! Even if it's not sexual I'm fucking thinking about you."

Angela just looked at Matthew mouth agape, eyes wide open. She didn't know how to react. Does she say sorry? Does she tell him she loves him?

"Matt, I-I don't know what to say." She just looked down at her hands, she could feel his eyes burning into her but she couldn't dare look up,

"Say yes."

"To what?" she couldn't just say yes to him, what if it was yes to kill her or rape her? No he wouldn't do that. Matthew just sighed and looked at her, he wanted her so much, but he couldn't be in a relationship with her, it just wouldn't be that easy to trust someone that easily again. He just wouldn't do it to himself.

"Just say yes. Please." He looked at her with such pleading eyes, she couldn't say no to him. She wanted him so much wether it be as friends or more.

"Yes. Okay." Deep, deep down inside she knew this was right. Even though she didn't know what she was saying yes to, it felt like she was suppose to.

He smiled at her like he's never smiled before, like he just won the lottery. It made her heart melt, it let her know she made his day, his night. He slid out of the extending his hand to her,

"Where are we going?" She slid out of the both straighten out her dress. He looked at her with that signature smirk of his,

"It's a surprise."

--------
The drive to Matthew's house was silent, but the comfortable silent. They silent that you can just think to yourself, when they arrived Angela was a little taken back, Matt had never told her about his house. She thought he just lived with Mike. Well he couldn't really have a 'playroom' at his roommates apartment could he?

When they entered the house Angela was in awe at how plain it was. It was completely opposite of the apartment, the apartment was cozy and home like, while the house as if someone hadn't spent anytime in it. Just a few paintings here and there, nice furniture. Simple.

He lead her up the stairs, they walked down a hallway on the right until the reached a door at the end of it, the door eas facing them. Matthew reached for the doorknob hesitantly, he looked back at her and took a few deep breaths.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

He opend the door and let he enter first, Angela just looked around in shock. She'd never seen anything like this, it was a dungeon if you would. For.. Bondage. It made shivers go down her spine, she walked atound the brick room touching paddles, whips, everything was so forigen to her. She never pictured Matt as the type to tie someone up, yeah he said all those things, but she never knew she actually meant them.

"Why?" she wanted to knopw he did this, but honestly matthew himself didnt know why he did it. It's just what he does. BDSM has alway fasinated him, and when he finally turned 18 he mad the descion to become a dominate.

"I don't know. It's just what i like i guess. Some people like other things." this wasnt just another thing to Ang though. This was something out of the ordinary, Something taboo.

"Do you do it to women or?" Matthew walked up to her and grabbed her hand,

"I do this to women, and I want to do this to you. I know it's alot to take in at the moment, but I want you. I need you." She needed him too. She knew she needed him, and if this was the only way to have him then so be it. She could try to get use to whips and gags right? Right?

"Okay. Im willing to try if you are."

___________________________

A/N: Sooooooooooo,"there's suppose to be a hot bondage sex scene rayven. Wtf homegirl?" Ugh i know dont hate me! Buuuut ill make you guys a deal! If you can figure out what TWO crazy amazing things happened to me this weekend, Ill make the next Three chapters full of sex. I mean full of sex to where wattpad might make it private that much sex, What do you guys think happened to our baby Matt? Why wont he just ask Ang out. Oh dont you dare think i forgot about Mike and Lola. They're gonna be in here soon so dont worry. Okay love you guys! Enjiy youre basic update! Ohhhhh! There's gonna be a part 3 soo be on the look out for that! Okay love you guys!

PPS: Tell me if it came up the "Playroom" to the side. I dont like the word dungeon its just icky. lol