Clubs and three-ways?

*Please read Authors Note at the end.*

It seemed to be that Angela had the worst luck. She lands a hot assistant thats amazing in bed and wants only her and somehow she managed to fuck that up, and now our beloved Angie is in a packed club with her ex-boyfriend.

Lets take a little stroll down memory lane, Angela had been with James since she was 14, through-out high-school and college they were together. Unbeknownst to her so were about 6 other women. After she found out he was cheating on her she ended it and never looked back, and if you ask me she's done pretty good for herself.

So has he, she's been told. Owns his own business, single, no kids. Still as hot as ever. Seems as if they'd be the perfect power couple. The Beyoncé and Jay-Z of business.

She couldn't keep her eyes of him, she didn't get that same feeling as when she looked at Matt, but she still felt something.

He began to look around the club until his landed on hers. Her eyes widened as she saw him begin to make his way over. She was frozen she didn't know what to do. Should I run? Do I act like I didn't see him? Thoughts began to run through her head. She was about run the other but it was to late.

"Angela?" His voice seemed to be deeper than she remembered. Still as sexy as ever.

"James? Uh how are you?" He smiles, looking her up and down.

"I'm great, how about you? You look amazing. Better than I remember."

It's true. Angela did look better. When she had graduated from college she was still finding herself. She had as been a beautiful girl, just not as classy and well put as now.

Her black hair falling down her back into lose beach curls, her curves being showcased in a tight black dress. She really did get better with age.

"Oh you don't look so bad your self." She smirked.

He didn't. At all. He's blonde hair gelled back out of his face, his blue eyes still as bright as ever. Most likely still sex on legs.

"Can I buy you a drink? Or two?"

"I don't see why not." He lead her towards the bar, ordering her a gin and tonic. "I'm surprised you still remember my favorite drink."

He chuckled and licked his lips, "How could I forget? Senior year that's all you drank. I'm surprised you still have a taste for it."

"Something's you just can't get over." She shrugs.

-------

Two gin and tonics, and four tequila shots later stood a laughing James and Angela reminiscing about times together.

"And then your parents caught us in the garage!" She laughed tossing her head back.

"My mom still talks about it to this day! I mean what are the odds that day the decide to park in the garage." He chuckled as he looked down at her. Angela being only 5'6 and even in four inch heels still only being 5'10, James still towered over her.

She looked up at him, his eyes meeting hers. He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, and rested his hand at the nape of her neck. He lent down, pressing his lips to hers. Their lips began to move in sync. His tongue moving his way into your mouth, causing Angela to release a throaty moan. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled him closer. Did she miss him? Or was it just the feeling of kissing someone?

Angela heard someone clear their throat which caused her to pull away from Jordan. She looked to her right and her eyes widened, only to be greeted by Matthew and Lola. She looked from James to Matthew not sure what to say. Should she even say anything? They didn't know each other or what they both had in common with each other which was Angela. She opened her mouth to speak only to be cut off by James.