𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈

Start from the beginning

aurora looked around, her face twisting up slightly. yeah, you could tell that the owners didn't really care about how clean the rooms were, and neither did the employees. aurora didn't even want to put her bag down. she looked over to the dresser, seeing that it had room on it. she put her bag down there. she looked over to see that allison and lydia was already comfortable on the beds.

"okay." she mumbled, walking over to the bathroom.

she looked in the mirror, rubbing her eyes. something told her to get a closer look. she leans forward, pulling her lower eyelid down so that she could look. she then saw her eyes flash pink, making the hastings girl jump back. she looked at the mirror with furrowed eyebrows, rubbing her eyes again.

"rora, are you done in the bathroom?" she heard allison call out. "i want to take a shower."

"uh, yeah." aurora answered, looking at her reflection one more time. "yeah, i'm done."

with that she walked out, seeing that allison was standing there. she smiled at the shorter girl, seeing that she also had a shirt in her hands. one of her shirts.

"did you take one of my shirts from my bag?' aurora asked, her eyes shooting over to her duffel bag, seeing that it was unzipped.

"yep." allison said, popping the p. "now, excuse me. i feel nasty."

aurora rolled her eyes, but moved out of the way. she noticed that lydia was no longer in the room, making the gamma wolf furrow her eyebrows.

"where's lyds?" she asked, sitting down on one of the beds.

"she went to go get towels." allison answered as she turned the shower off. "the ones we had reeked of nicotine. lydia's words not mine."

"i'm hungry." aurora mumbled, remembering how she didn't eat all day. "ally, i'm going to the vending machine! you want anything?"

"uh. . . surprise me!" the argent girl yelled back before she got in the shower.

aurora grabbed her money from her duffel bag, grabbing at least ten dollars. she was really hungry. she left the room and went to the stairs, walking down them. she smiled once she had seen the vending machine enter her eyesight. but as she got closer, she realized that the glass of the vending machine was shattered.

the hastings girl looked around the parking lot, seeing that there were barely any cars. but she didn't see any sign of anyone who had looked like they broke it. so instead of thinking about it, she quickly grabbed as many snacks she could fill her arms with. she got a few bag of doritos, thinking of boyd, not knowing he was the one who had broke the glass.

she ran back up stairs and to her room. she had seen that the door was cracked, making her furrow her eyebrows since she remembered closing the door all the way. she shrugged it off, actually relieved since she a bunch of snacks in her hands. she slipped her foot through the door before opening it.

she threw all of the snacks on the small table that was in front of the window. she smiled down at the amount of snacks she had taken, proud of herself. she looked towards the bathroom, seeing that there was someone in there. her protective instincts quickly overtook her, knowing that allison was still in the shower, extremely vulnerable.

she made her way over to the bathroom, making sure not to make any noise. as she got closer, she realized that it was scott, which made her even angrier.

"maybe, it could even fix things between us." aurora heard him say, seeing that he had grabbed onto allison's hand.

she barged into the bathroom, quickly pulling scott away and standing in front of allison.