Tom.

(Boarding school au, sorry for missing a day I had more testing)

- Takes music, coding, general arts and geography.

- Doesn't have a set plan if music doesn't work out but is leaning towards the arts.

- Is national 4/5 across all subjects. (it's when your doing nat 5 work but are still considered nat 4)

- Argues with teachers if they're rude.

- Whenever he's alone in the office he will play loud music/memes over the speakers.

- Draws those s things on desks.

- Is never prepared for classes like he'll be missing a part of his uniform or not have pencils or whatever.

- Has a crush on Jeff but no one can really tell.

- Switched his parents numbers out for a restaurant and Bob's numbers. (I done this with pizza hut do not recommend you will get in trouble)

- Gets decent grades but does get in trouble for joking around too much.

- Hung around with the cool janitors before he met Jeff, then Roy and then Bob and George.

- Came up with his own language/code to pass notes with.

- Hides behind things and jumps out to scare people randomly.

- Also will sometimes just appear at his friends rooms like Bob will leave his room for a minute and Tom will just be sitting on his bed and start talking to him like it's normal.

- Is actually quite smart but is branded as a troublemaker.

- Reads and collects comic books.

- Sends fried and cryptic memes to the groupchat randomly like someone will ask who has their jacket and he'll send a fruitloops meme and just not give context.

- Makes Jeff have movie nights or build forts with him when they're bored.

- Makes the "stairway to heaven is forbidden in guitar shops" joke whenever he's in a guitar shop.

- Bites his guitar picks.

- Sends Bob or George the "you're my dad boogie woogie" video whenever they act like a dad to him.

- Calls Roy grandpa or old man sometimes.

-