Roy.

(boarding school au)

- He takes Engineering, Music, Metalwork, further maths and Design and produce.

- His backup plan if music doesn't work out is becoming an Engineer.

- Is mostly at a higher level but is national 5 Social education. (It's basically just general safety things or at least at my school it is.)

- Probably spends free periods studying, sleeping or practicing.

- Drives an old truck but sometimes rides Johnny's motorcycle.

- Always has extra pencils, pens and other stationary.

- In exams he writes in cursive.

- Always carries mints or gum.

- Hates the taste of black coffee.

- Has a tea brewer in his room despite being told that it's against the rules.

- One of the few people that actually like school food but hates the tea.

- Also likes wearing uniform but doesn't like the colours and usually just wears black sweaters instead.

- Has a part time job at a car garage in town.

- Still plays agario.

- Is trained in first aid and volunteers to help to teach other students.

 - Tells people to stop drinking energy drinks and then will drink a litre of iced coffee.

- Whenever he's telling a story he mimics voices and makes dramatic hand movements.

- Was a loner until he met Jeff and was introduced to Tom and then they met Bob and George.

- Plays harmless pranks sometimes, usually just chappy on his friends doors. (Chappy is when you knock on a door and then hide before they answer it)

- After getting to know the others he sometimes will just start cleaning their rooms whenever he's there.

- Watches studio ghibli films a lot, they probably have a Totoro plushie.

- Writes in a diary but never get's rid of the completed ones so he just has a box of the same black Journal with different dates on them.

- Whenever the group is getting in trouble Roy usually talks for them since teachers prefer him.

- Also sometimes causes the trouble but very rarely, like he will accidently cause the power to go out.

- Usually very peaceful but can get angry yet is still almost never violent, the most he'll go is yelling or lightly pushing someone but will then feel bad and apologize even if they were in the wrong.