boarding school au general.

This ties in a lot with the last au but yeah, also I set most of these au's in England since I understand it more than most American things but I'm trying! also set modern era sorry.

Roy is the oldest and in s5/year 11/10th grade (?)

Bob, George and Jeff are all in s4/year 10/9th grade.

Tom is in s3/year 9/8th grade but went to school a year late so he's the oldest in his year.

Other students;

John Lennon, Paul McCartney and Ringo are also in s5/year 11/10th grade.

Johnny Cash is s6/year 12/11th grade but is still friends with Roy and Bob since they share some free periods together and him and Roy have woodwork together.

Stevie nicks, Joan Jett and Joan baez are in s3/year 9/8th grade.

Donovan is in s2/year 8/7th grade.

Jim Keltner is in s2/year 8/7th grade.

Louie Kemp is in s3/year 9/8th grade.

The housing rooms are probably in singles and each hallway is for a specific age, like instead of one being for s2's it'll be for 12 year olds if that makes sense? And then the halls are next to each other so it goes in order from youngest to oldest but people can request to share a room with someone else no matter their age.

Roy has a single, Jim and Tom board together, George has a single and Bob and Louie board together as well.

They usually hang out in Roy's room despite him being the only one in a different hallway but he has more room and is the only one that can drive.

There's a student garden where people can ask to plant flowers and trees but it's mostly just used for students to smoke and hang out, there's also lounge rooms that they can hang out in but the group don't really like going there.

The uniform is a white shirt, navy tie and sweater with the school emblem on them, black trousers/skirts, dark shoes and navy blazer, there's not really any rules for hair or accessories, as long as it isn't disruptive.