Bob.

(Modern au)

- he/him and mlm.

- dating George.

- Still growing out of his teenage punk/emo phase.

- The shortest of the group and is often made fun of for it.

- Probably has platform doc martens.

- Sometimes wears black eyeshadow when he's bored.

- Terrified of insects/small animals, still feels bad about the leaf bug.

- Short and angry but can't order food for himself.

- He's actually really smart.

- He's longsighted but refuses to wear glasses. George now always carries a pair of them since Bob will always end up regretting it.

- Either sleeps like 15 minutes or 19 hours, also never at normal times this gremlin will be playing guitar in the dead of night but whines whenever he gets woken up by the others practicing in the afternoon.

- Absurd amount of pillows and blankets. Also sleeps with a teddy bear George got him.

- Type of person to drink whiskey out of a mug but drink apple juice out of wine glasses.

- He loves driving but can't sit in the backseats or passenger because of motion sickness, whenever he can't drive he sleeps in the boot.

- Does the cat stretching thing randomly, they'll literally just be eating dinner or watching a film and he will just extend his spine and arms out of nowhere.

- Somehow the most tidy yet messy person? Like his room looks messy to everyone else but he knows where everything is. Apart from his bed he doesn't make his bed, he always goes in a mood when George tells him to make it.

- Never throws out any Christmas, birthday whatever cards, he has a shoebox of them all.

- Hates haircuts, he will get home after a haircut and cry for 3 hours unless it's himself who just got bored at 6am and decided to cut his hair.