George.

(Modern au)

- he/him, bisexual.

- Dating Bob.

- The most overprotective.

- Can and will scold someone for breaking the house rules.

- Tried to teach Tom how to ride a bike, did not work.

- Paints his nails, will ask to paint the others nails when he's bored.

- Somehow took high school & college too seriously but also was constantly in trouble.

- Can't comprehend meatloaf. (same)

- Buys books and never reads them.

-  Probably has given himself a septum piercing at one point.

- A really good baker & cook.

- Vegetarian, tried to go vegan but missed ice cream.

- Usually the one that has to deal with the police whenever Tom or the others get in trouble with them, to the point that the police just don't bother to get him in trouble if he's with whoever broke the law.

- Can't swallow pills without water.

- Smiles constantly, like he will literally just be making a bowl of rice krispies and will be grinning.

- Knows how to cheer everyone up whenever someone's down.

- Has a little corner in his room for meditation.

- Will try to get Jeff to stop smoking and 5 minutes later they will be playing puff puff pass with Tom. (I mean the normal smoking version not the card game)

- Feeds the birds with Roy sometimes since they get up earliest. (Roy gets up at 6am and George gets up at half 6)

- Doesn't understand witchcraft but still has crystals and gave protection crystals to everyone in the house.

- He's scared to lose his eyesight so he knows what everyone smells like.

- Has watering cans all over the house but keeps forgetting where he puts them and it's a never ending cycle.

- Watches Wallace and Gromit a lot.

- Probably still has skeleton gloves from Halloween he wears if it's cold or he's gardening.

- Always carries mints or tic tacs out of habit from when he smoked cigarettes.