George.

(Modern era child/teen au, also what even is euro 2020 and why are my teachers fixated on it)

- As a child he was energetic but as a teen he's calm but still constantly extremely happy most of the time.

- Helps the others with their homework but sometimes will let them copy his, also offers to tutor any of his classmates.

- Had/has an etsy business selling hand made candles and soap, always writes really sweet notes with any orders.

- Also sometimes paints his nails with Bob.

- Watches Bob Ross videos to sleep.

- Tries to talk the others out of dumb plans and ends up joining.

- Texts the group chat good morning and goodnight every day.

- Makes dad jokes constantly.

- Still sleeps with a stuffed animal.

- Owns an apple watch.

- Does tarot readings.

- Tried to go vegan when he was a kid after he seen it in a book but couldn't stick to it so he's pescatarian.

- Still uses facebook.

- Doesn't understand a lot of jokes at first but at like 3 hours later he'll get it and then start laughing.

- Calls the school and pretends to be the others parents and lies so they can skip.

- Collects rocks and crystals.

- Makes daisy crowns and friendship bracelets a lot.

- Has a lot of different incense scents, pretty much has every type.

- Buys his favourite films on dvd or boxset but doesn't watch them.

- Wears Hawaiian shirts like a lot.

- Likes going to the theatre and usually watches very sappy romance plays.

- In a knitting club.

- Also probably scrapbooks 

- Wears a lot of rings and a couple necklaces.

- Likes watching the others play horror games but will scream at any jump scare even if it was obvious it was coming.

- Writes little notes in the margin of his books and draws smiley faces on his friend's notebooks in class.