Chapter 60

-time skip from January to May- 

Isabella's POV 

The tour ended 3 months ago and the Carter family have been happier than ever. The twins 1st birthday is tomorrow so Nick and I have a huge day planned for them full of cake and presents.

"Babe!" I call to Nick from the lounge "can you get me some pajamas for the kids please" I ask "alright! I'll be down in a minute" he calls back, five minutes later he runs back down with pajamas for all three kids "thanks baby" I say, he kisses my head and then starts playing with the twins in their baby bouncers "is double trouble ready for their first birthday tomorrow!?" he asks them excitedly, I laugh "Nick I think you're more excited than them" I say smiling like crazy, he jumps on the sofa and starts tickling me like old times when suddenly Iyla hits us "Mama! Dada! stop it me trying to watch tewovwison" she says angrily, we stop for a minute before bursting into uncontrollable laughter which pisses Iyla off even more "I cannot believe my two year old just told me off" Nick says still laughing his head off.

After a while of laughter we finally decide that it's time to finally go to bed. The kids all go to sleep easily which leaves time for Nick and I to just chill. I get into bed and Nick is already there, he turns over and hugs me "hey you" I say, he smiles "hey you" I reply "are you so excited for double trouble to turn 1 tomorrow?" I ask, he giggles "the most excited, I can't believe that a year ago you were pushing our babies out" he says, I laugh and push him away "why do you have to make it so gross?" I ask before turning over "i love youuuu" Nick says needily, kissing me everywhere "Nickolas Gene Carter! would you stop ittttt" I say messing around "fine but you have to tell me you love me" he says, I sigh "okay, i love you" I say and he stops messing around and just hugs me "goodnight hubby" I say and I can feel his smile from behind me "goodnight wifey" he replies and we just fall asleep in each others arms like always.

Nick's POV 

- the next morning-

IT'S ROMEO AND FIORA'S BIRTHDAY! I cannot believe that my twins are already 1 year olds. I nudge Bella to wake her up "babe! babe!" I say, she finally wakes up and looks at me "good morning!" she says, I smile "I know it's 5am but we have to go decorate for the twins" I tell her, she groans and then gets up so I follow her downstairs to decorate.

When we get downstairs Bella is in total party organizer mode "okay Nick babe can you hang up the balloons please I can't reach the ceiling" she says, I smile at her and hug her from behind "yes I can do that but babe seriously chill out! the party isn't for another 6 hours we have ages" I remind her, she smiles at me "alright I will slow down a bit but i'm just so excited! our babies are 1!" she says loudly and jumps into my arms. We continue to decorate for about 3 hours before the kids wake up and it is time to open presents! we go upstairs and get the kids so we can open presents before everyone gets here. "you guys ready to open some prezzies?" Bella asks, Fiora starts giggling "ma ma ma" she says, neither of the twins are able to fully speak yet so that is what we have got to so far.

We go into the lounge and all the presents are stacked up for each twin on the sofas "look mama presents!" Iyla says, I laugh and pick her up "yeah Iyla because it's FiFi and Roamys birthday!" Bella says, we sit down and the twins open their presents. They get mini Range Rovers just like Iyla did when she turned 1 which is adorable but half way through opening their presents there is a knock on the door "I'll get it babe" she says and goes to open the door and comes back into the room with a shocked look on her face. Then out of nowhere Lara, Flynn, Caleb, Holly, Louis and Brooklyn all walk through the door and my mouth hits the floor "look who's here!" she shouts, I am shocked "oh my god! long time no see you guys we've missed you" I exclaim, Iyla runs straight over to Lara "Grandma!" she yells and hugs her. We all sit down and finish opening presents before eating pancakes for breakfast.

Isabella's POV 

- time skip to 11 am- 

Everyone is here now and the party is in full swing! The twins are crawling around everywhere and just having a blast! I'm so happy that my mum and siblings are here because I've missed them so much and the twins haven't seen them that much. Whilst the kids are playing outside on the bouncy house I get to sit and talk to my sister for a bit "hey hols what you up to" I ask her and sit beside her on the sofa "hey baby sis how's life?" she asks, I laugh "how's life? well it's been great, my littlest babies are 1 today and I'm nearly 19 and I am engaged!" I say and hold out my hand to show Holly my ring, her mouth hits the floor "Isabella Grace! you didn't think to call us and tell us!" she says, I giggle nervously "I guess I forgot" I say grimace, she laughs "oh my lord sister I love you but you drive me nuts" she says and gets off the sofa "I'm gonna do the cakes now" I say following her off the sofa and into the garden. 

I walk over to Nick and Brian who are playing with Baylee and the twins "babe, can you help me with the cakes please?" I ask, he smiles and gets up to walk into the kitchen. We get the cakes out of the fridge and he goes to tell people to sit down whilst I light the candles, Nick runs back in to carry one of the cakes out to the garden and we go outside. Everyone starts singing happy birthday to the twins who are sat with Kevin and Kristin at the outside table "okay FiFi, Roamy blow out your candles!" I say and they attempt to but Kevin and Kristin blow them out from behind so they think that they did which makes the twins very happy. 

-time skip to after the party- 

Everyone has left now and the kids are asleep so Nick and I are enjoying the sunset from the garden "we never sit out here babe, we should do this more often" He says, I look up at him and smile "yes we should, you know I love you right Nick" I say, he kisses me "aw babe I love you too" he replies. I am happy as ever, in my soon to be husbands arms.

-THE END-

Hey guys! Thank you so much for the love and support you have given me all throughout writing this book, I hope people continue to enjoy this book in the future and the new book coming out soon :) Have a fantastic day/night/afternoon!                                                                                                          -love bells 🤍

Pictures:

Fiora's birthday cake:

Romeo's birthday cake: