Chapter 32

Nick's POV

Today bee's album comes out! we are all so excited, there is a secret party planned for tonight to celebrate all the work bee has been doing these past months and everyone is going to be there. I tell bells that I'm going to the shops when in reality i'm actually going to set up for the party at Brian and Leighanne's house. I drive to their house and Brian opens the door "okay so I got all the decor, we have 3 hours lets go" i say and we start decorating, Leighanne walks downstairs "hey Leigh, did you get the cake?" Brian asks "of course I did, It is huge though guys" she says, i laugh "I know, i kind of went all out for the album party" i say and shrug my shoulders. An hour later we finish decorating and I drive home.

When I get in bee is confused "hey babe today is the day!" she says, I look at her confused "what day babe?" i ask, this is going to be fun "you do know right" she says, I put the keys in the dish on the counter "know what babe?, what day is it?" i ask, she frowns "never mind" she says and walks upstairs to get the kids from their nap. I feel terrible but she wont hate me as much in like 2 hours, earlier I went and bought her a dress to wear at the party but I left it at Brian's so she can change into It when she gets there. The dress is short and pink with like ruffle things, I can't really explain it too well but I think it will look nice.
Bee comes downstairs with all three kiddos and puts Iyla on the sofa and the twins in their rockers to watch tv for a bit, I look over at them "hey bells we are going to Leigh and Brian's for dinner, dress casual it's probably only pizza" i say, she looks at me miserably and then goes back to the kids.

Isabella's POV

I don't know if my dumbass boyfriend knows but today is the day my album was released and he hasn't even acknowledged it let alone congratulated me! I'm actually really upset, I don't even want to go to Leigh and Brian's but I'm going to because Iyla wants to see her aunt and uncle, she wont shut up about them. I get the kids dressed in coordinating outfits which was the first thing to make me smile today "Iyla you ready to see auntie Leighanne and baby?" i ask her "baby!" she shouts back, i pick all three of them up and walk out to the car, while getting Iyla strapped in she keeps shouting baby over and over "i get it dorky we are going to see baby, just be quiet because otherwise baby is gonna cry" i tell her, a little lie wont hurt anyone.

Nick jumps in the car and I glare at him before starting the car. When we get to Brian and Leigh's house I get the kids out and knock on the door, Leighanne opens it and we walk inside "SURPRISE!" i hear screamed and suddenly people burst out from behind sofas and under tables, I nearly drop the babies' car seats "guys! you remembered" i say and run to hug Leigh and Kristin who I'm assuming planned this "you guys are throwing me a party, I love it so much" i say to them both and they look at me "bells it wasnt us" Leighanne says, I look at her confused "ahem a certain blonde boy organized this for you, you may wanna thank him" Kristin says, I turn around and Nick is standing there with his eyebrows raised, I run into his arms and he twirls me around "how could I possibly forget the day that my girl becomes a superstar" he says, i kiss him "aww babe I love you so much but you do know that you are part of a famous, Grammy winning, boy band phenomenon and I'm not exactly a superstar right " i state, he kisses me again "shut up this is your day not mine and by the looks of it, you are a superstar" he says and puts me down. Oh my god "wait i didn't even check the sales this morning , I was so upset with you 'forgetting' I just went on with my day" I say, he looks at me "well then you best check them" Nick says, I run to Leighanne's laptop, luckily it was already on so I just looked up the top songs of this week and right there at number 1 was my song, my freaking song "ahhhhhh!" i scream, everyone turns and looks at me "what happened little sister?" AJ asks, I look at them all "Candy is number 1 on the charts!!!!" i scream, cheers erupt from the room and AJ runs and hugs me.

Suddenly, Leighanne comes out of the kitchen with the biggest cake I have ever seen, like in my whole entire life "I thought it was only right that a big hit got a big cake" she says, I can feel Iyla's excitement from behind me "i would just like to say thank you to the best family a girl could ask for, for encouraging and supporting me on my journey to this album. Here's to the So Real album!" i say and cut the first slice of cake. Iyla runs straight to me and I lift her up to give her some, I hear a camera and turn around "say cheese" Nick says and takes a picture of me and Iyla covered in cake "I'm sure that's a good one" i laugh out.

Nick's POV

I'm so glad she loved the surprise today. It's like 10pm, the kids are sleeping and the adults are siting on the sofa watching Austin Powers which I think is a great end to a great day.

Hey guys! I managed to fit a chapter in tonight. I hope y'all are well wherever you are and don't forget to vote and comment
- love bells 🤍

Pictures:

the dress Nick got bells:

(imagine its not Paris Hilton 😂)