Chapter 55

-Time skip-

Nick's POV
We have 20 minutes until show time and the girls have only just got back here. "omg you guys look so cute" i say as they walk through my dressing room door, Bella smiles "thankyou very much," she says and kisses my cheek "are you nervous babe?" she asks, I pick my son up form his stroller "honestly? a little bit" I reply, she hugs me from behind "aw babe you're gonna do amazing, you're only panicking because it's been a while" she says and I feel less worried "thanks babe" I say and kiss her hand.

I look at their outfits again and I realize something "babe, why are you all dressed in red?" i ask, she giggles "finally you noticed! okay so, we wanted to all be like your microphone colour," she says, I laugh "thats adorable" i reply , she smiles "all of us did it! Kristin is blue and Leighanne and Baylee are white" she says. Kevin walks in whilst all 5 of us are cuddling on the sofa "you guys are the cutest but Nicky we gotta get on stage, as for you 4 the girls are waiting for you in the VIP section" he says, i groan and get up "okay I will see you on break, I love you" I say and kiss Bells before strapping Romeo into the stroller "bye babe" she says as she walks out the door, pushing the stroller with one hand and holding Iyla with the other.

Isabella's POV

I walk down the hallway until I reach the VIP seating area door, Iyla pushes it open for me and I walk in behind her "heyyyy beauties!" I say as I spot my sisters in their seats, Leighanne stands up and hugs me "okay so there is like literally 5 minutes till show time!!" she says and sits back down with Baylee on her lap, Kristin is being oddly quiet "hey Krissy whats up?" I ask, she looks up "well, I talked to Kevin about the thing" she says, it takes me and Leighanne a while to understand "OMG! the thing! so what did he say?!" I burst out, Kristin suddenly cracks a huge grin "he said yes! I'm gonna be a mom!" she shouts, my eyes fall out of my head "Kristin Richardson! I am so happy for you!' I shout back, Leighanne is speechless and the kids are just concerned "Kris I'm so happy for you sis" Leighanne finally says and then the music starts to play.... showtime here we come!

The boys faces appear on the huge screen and Iyla is going mad "look it's daddy!" she shouts excitedly, pointing at the screen "I know, but daddy is gonna be on the stage in a minute so it's wait!" I say back and she lights up.  Just as I said it, AJ's humming came from somewhere and then the boys appeared "DADDY!" Iyla screams, everyone tries to keep a straight face at her random outburst but we all start crying with laughter "BayBay there's your daddy as well" Leighanne says, Baylee is confused but he knows the word daddy so he starts baby mumbling and it is just the cutest thing.

- 40 minute time skip-

The boys just finished 'the call' and are now going on break so we get to see them. All 5 of them walk into the room and Iyla goes bezerk again "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! "she shouts, he giggles and lifts her up "hey little bee! did I do good?" he asks, she nods "daddy you a popstar!" she says happily and smiles at him. How did I get such a daddy's girl?!

Nick's POV

"Uncle BriBri and Uncle Kevy and Uncle AJ and Uncle Howie you did awesome!" she says as she munches on some cookies Bella gave her so she would stop shouting. After Iyla is quiet we get to talk to our girls "hey baby" I say and kiss Bells "hey handsome, I know your daughter told you about 10000 times but you are doing amazing" she says, i smile at her  "i love you" I say "oh shit we are only meant to be out here for 5minutes so we gotta get changed" I say and grab my phone off the chair "I'm sure we wouldn't mind a show, right girls?" she asks sneakily "Hell yes ladies!" AJ says. Kevin, Brian and I all stare at him intensely, he hold his hands up and leaves. We follow closely and all wack him round the head as soon as we leave the room.

Hey guys!  I'm back! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and more is coming soon :)
- Love Bells 🤍