Chapter 28

Nick's POV

Today is June 27th, the twins are a month old already. Iyla is going to be 2 in November which blows our minds. Bee is going back to the studio today to start recording the album, we are so excited for her. I am up at 8 am with Fiora and Romeo, I go into their room and they are both up "hey kiddos, happy 1 month birthday" I say to them, after getting them changed and ready for the day I take them downstairs where I find Iyla and bee "hey babe, what you doing up?" I ask before sitting on the sofa with the twins "hey babe, Iyla woke me up so we got ready, I'm leaving for the studio in 20 minutes" she says, I nod at her "okay I can drive you" I say, she smiles at me "okay, well what are you doing with the babies today?" she asks "I was thinking of visiting the rest of the backstreet fam" I reply, she walks over and picks Fiora up "sounds great," she says "hey my little troublemaker, you be good for your daddy okay" she says to Fiora before putting her in the rocker. We get in the car and drop bee off at the studio "so Iyla do you want to go get McDonald's before we go see uncle Kevin" i ask her, her head snaps up "daddy chips" she says, i smile at her "okay baby we will go get you some chips" i say, and we drive to McDonald's.

Isabella's POV

Nick drops me off at the studio and we get straight to work. Denniz emailed me the lyrics and tracks last week so I already know the songs, when I get in the booth I wait for the Candy track to start and when it finally does I start singing  "I'm so addicted to the loving that you're feeding to me..." i sing into the microphone, when the song ends Denniz claps "I loved it and I'm so glad you learned the lyrics, you can take a break now but be back in 15 mins" he says, I'm glad he is liking the music. I run downstairs and call Nick to see how my babies are, after 2 rings he finally picks up "babe why wouldn't you pick up the phone, I was freaking out thinking you were in an accident or something!" i say into the phone " sorry we're fine dont worry, how is the music going?" he asks "Its going great, we recorded Candy already and now I'm on break, I think we are doing Love Shot next but Denniz is great" i reply, I can hear his excitement through the phone "I'm so proud of you babe" he says "thanks Nicky, listen I gotta go my break is nearly over, I love you bye" i say "bye love you" he responds, I hang up the phone and walk back into the studio where I find Denniz "ah there you are, ready to do Love Shot?" he asks, I smile "ready as I'll ever be, lets do this" i say and walk into the booth.

"okay just signal when you want the track to play" Denniz says, I thumbs up and the track starts to play "Here we are now face to face, gonna make it very clear..." i sing, Denniz loves it and by 2pm we have recorded 8 out of the 13 songs "we are nearly done with the recording of the album so tomorrow will be the last day of recording, all you need to do is the cover shoot and choose the message for the inner cover" he says, I smile widely "thank you so much Denniz, just to check the shoot is on Tuesday right?" i ask , he nods at me "okay thanks bee goodbye" he says, I give him a hug and then call Nick to come and pick me up. I stand outside to studio waiting for about 10 minutes before Nick gets here, I get in the car and stare at him "why does my child have icecream around her face Nick?" i ask irritated, he smiles awkwardly "well we went to the park and the cafe was selling icecream and Kevin couldn't resist not buying it for her" he says guilty, i look at him "really Nick, what else did you do today?" i ask "well, we went to Kev and Kristins and then we took the kids to the park for a bit and then we came here" he says, i look at him for ages "mhm, well I think its bedtime for little miss ice cream over there so as soon as we get in you can take her to bed and I will deal with the twins" i say as we pull up to the house. We get the kids out and Nick takes Iyla to bed while I feed the twins on the sofa, Nick comes back down "she took forever to go down" he says "see icecream and 1 year olds do not mix" I say to him as he sits on the sofa "I fed the twins, they are fast asleep" i say, he smiles at me "so about the record deal, tomorrow is the last day of recording and then on Tuesday which is exciting" i say "bee thats amazing, I'm so happy for you babe" he says, we sit with the twins for ages before taking them up to their room and going to sleep ourselves.

Hey guys! sorry i have been MIA for the past two days, I was in and out of appointments lol. Hope y'all are well whoever you are and dont forget to vote and comment.
- love bells 🤍