Chapter 11

Isabella's POV

We spent the rest of the weekend in London before flying home to Florida. I was eager to get back to the music rooom, I'd missed it a lot. When we got back to the house I put Iyla in her crib upstairs and quickly ran down to the music room, I sat in Nick's chair and played his guitar for a while, making lyrics up as I went. Then I hear Iyla crying so I went upstairs to get her from her nursery, I brought her downstairs to feed her and then it hit me, where's Nick?. I called him but he doesn't pick up so i call everyone that might know where he is, Kevin, AJ, Brian, Howie. Nobody had seen him, I went in to panic mode and got Iyla in the car to drive and find him.
Maybe he went to the studio, he isn't there, maybe he is at the shops, he isn't there either. Then as i drive further up the motorway i hear commotion in the distance and then i see something that horrifies me, Nick's car, flipped over, smashed to pieces i stop the car immediately and get Iylas seat out. I can't stop the tears from rolling down my face as I walk towards the car, Nick lays lifelessly in the front seat, I let out a scream and break down into tears on the side of the road. I grab my phone and dial 911, soon after they arrive Nick is driven to the hospital and Kristin comes to get Iyla so I can go with Nick. At the hospital all I can do is hold his hand and pray he wakes up. The doctor comes in "Mrs Carter, Nick is in a coma ,we dont know how long it will be until he wakes up or if he ever will," I break down in tears "all we can do is wait." The doctor leaves the room and I sit holding Nick's hand, I speak to him even though he can't hear me "hey baby, its bee. The doctor just called me mrs Carter," i giggle "I just want to let you know i love you, please come back to me Nicky i need you, Iyla needs you." Kevin and Kristin walk in with Iyla "how is he?" Kevin asks "he's in a coma and they dont know if he is going to wake up" i respond, biting my lip to hold back tears. Kristin walks over and hugs me, I just sit there in her arms crying while Kevin plays with Iyla. After everyone leaves its just me and Nick because Kevin and Kristin took Iyla. "come back to me baby" i whisper to him, i hope he hears me and I pray that when I wake up this will all be over.

-time skip 2 weeks-

Isabella's POV

I'm sat in the same chair I was in two weeks ago, still holding Nick's hand. "hey baby," I smile "i miss you, nothing is the same without you, I've never felt so lonely when i am surrounded by people everyday, listen when you get out of here we can have as many babies as you want okay?" he squeezes my hand and It hits me 30 seconds later "nurse!" the nurse runs in "he just moved" suddenly Nick opens his eyes. "well hello Mr Carter, you've been out for a while" the nurse says as she checks Nick's heartbeat and pulse "way too long" i say and Nick giggles after she leaves he looks at me "so I'm gonna take you up on that babies thing" he smirks at me "ugh if I could hit you right now i would" i say. I call the gang and when they arrive at the hospital Iyla just wants her daddy, Nick smiles when he sees her "oh my goodness look at my little princess" he says as Kristin hands Iyla to him. Iyla is very happy to see her daddy.

Nick's POV

When I finally get home with my girls bee wont let me out of bed. "babe, I am allowed to move" i say "nope, your not moving anywhere because the last few weeks without you were the worst weeks of my entire life and you are never driving again, like ever" i laugh at her but she is dead serious "baaaaaabbbeeeeeee" i moan as she walks out of my room. This is not fun, I turn 19
in 14 days and my girlfriend wont let me out of bed. ugh. A few minutes later bee walks back in with my lunch "thanks babe" i kiss her "babe," she says so i look at her "you need a haircut" i groan as she laughs and walks away.

A few days go by and bee says i can walk again thank god. I walk downstairs to the music room and see bee singing to Iyla, i walk in "I dont know if its that I haven't gotten any in weeks or if the hot young mom thing is making me horny but you are very sexy" i say to her, i walk over and bite her neck. She grabs my boner and runs her finger down it, then stops. "babe, I need to go feed the baby" she says as she walks out with Iyla. No fair how about me. "later" she shouts from the corridor. 
I go into the kitchen and. grab a snack, next week I will be back to touring with the guys, bee thinks its a bad idea but I miss the adrenaline of the crowds and the travel with my best friends. Bee puts the baby down for a nap and then runs back to the living room, she sits on my lap and we snuggle up on the sofa. "babe, how do you really feel about me going back on tour?" i ask her "you want me to be honest?" she asks and i nod "I don't want you to, I'm gonna miss you next to me at night or singing to Iyla before nap time and no mummy and daddy for a month and a half sounds horrible" i laugh at her last comment "baby why dont you come with me?" i ask her "i dont want to distract you Nick, having me and Iyla there wouldn't be good for the band" she tells me, i look at her and put my hand on her face "your the best thing that's ever happened to me, i want you to come, you think i can go a month without you and our baby," she laughs "if your hopeless without me, imagine me without you I'd be all over the place".

Hey guys! hope you like the chapter
-love bells 🤍