Chapter 29

Isabella's POV

The next morning I wake up really early for no reason, everyone is still asleep so I sit on the sofa and eat breakfast, I look at the clock on the wall which says it is 4:30 am "wow" I say to myself, why am I even awake? I walk back upstairs and get back into bed trying not to wake Nick "hey where were you" he says suddenly, I jump "Nick you just scared the shit out of me" I say to him "come here you scaredy cat" he says, I lay down and he wraps his arms around me "to be honest I don't even know why I was awake" I tell him, he smiles "babe it's 5 o'clock in the morning just go back to sleep we don't have to be up for another three hours yet" he says, I try to sleep but it doesn't really work because something keeps bugging me I just don't know what it is.

3 hours later Nick gets out of bed and wakes me up from whatever little sleep I got "are you getting in the shower first or me?" I ask him, he smirks "neither, we are going together seeing as the kids aren't awake yet," he says and pulls me into the shower with my clothes on "babe what are you doing" I giggle out as he pushes me against the wall and kisses me hungrily "I need you" he whispers into my ear and gets on the floor, he goes under my nightdress and pulls my underwear off with his teeth. I drag him back onto the ledge and attach our mouths again "my turn" I say seductively, I crawl on the floor and sit up on my knees before pulling his boxers off and standing back up and sitting on his lap, I bite his neck and then he suddenly turns me over "now for the best part" he says and smirks at me, he pounds into me and I feel like I'm on cloud 9, eventually, we get to the showering part of the shower before getting out.

Nick's POV

"Fuck, I could do that all day," I say and wrap my arms around her waist "hmm me too but we have jobs to do," she says, "it's only 9 am, what would one more round do?" I say and smirk at her. She smirks back so I lift her up and throw her 0n the bed, after we both lay on the bed gasping for air, she turns over "I have to get dressed now, I have to be at the studio in 20 minutes" she says before going to the closet to get her clothes "wear the jeans and your pink top" I say from the bed, she turns around and nods before putting the outfit on and going to get Iyla who is going to the studio with her.

I get dressed and go to get the twins, I walk into their room "hey you two, momma is going to the studio today so you are coming to uncle B-rok and auntie Leighs house with me today" I say to them, I change their diapers and get them dressed into some cute outfits before going downstairs to give them their bottles that bee warmed up before she left, I sit on the sofa with the twins and feed them before getting them in their car seats and carrying them to the car. The drive to Brian's house is short and we are there super quickly, when we get in Leighanne takes the twins to play for a bit while Brian and I talk "hey brother how you been?" he asks "I've been good, a bit busy with the kiddos but its been great, how are you?" I ask, he smiles and leans closer "Leigh is pregnant" he whispers, I smile "dude I'm so happy for you," I say and fist bump him.

Isabella's POV

After recording two more songs I go on break, I ask if I can take Iyla to go get lunch at the cafe and Denniz says it's fine so we drive to the cafe and get lunch, Iyla gets chicken nuggets and I get fish fingers. We sit and eat for 20 minutes before driving back to the studio, on the drive back I call Nick to see how the twins are, he says that Leighanne is playing with them and that they are fine and I tell him that after I record the last few songs I will be there before hanging up. We get back into the studio and Iyla sits with Denniz while I record the songs.

It takes about an hour and a half to get the songs perfect but when I do we are all very happy with them, Iyla and I say our goodbyes and then drive to Brian and Leighanne's house. On the way there we sing to Britney Spears who is Iyla's favourite singer, we listen to Crazy which is Iyla's favourite song "you drive me crazy!" we belt out, well she just says crazy but nevermind. We pull up to Brian and Leighanne's house so I turn the car off and walk to get her out "you ready to see your brother and sister" I ask her, she giggles "Fi-Fi" she says, that's what she calls Fiora. I knock on the door and Brian opens it "hey little sis come in!" he says, I give him a hug " hey guys, I haven't seen you two in ages" I say and close the door, I walk over to Leighanne and the twins "how were they?" I ask,  she smiles "they were little angels bee don't worry," she says and gives me a hug. After about 10 minutes of Iyla complaining about being hungry Leighanne asks if we want to stay for dinner and we accept, at the dinner table Leighanne stands up "okay guys, we have news" she says, I look up at her "Im pregnant! He is due in November" she says, I run and hug her "Im so happy for you guys!" I say, I put my ear to her belly " hey little Litrell, I'm your aunt bee and I cannot wait to meet you" i say to the baby, everyone laughs "we  found out in April that we were about 8 weeks but you guys were in London" she says.

Nick's POV

After dinner we drive home and all the kids are asleep so it's just bee and I on the sofa "do you wanna watch a movie?" she asks, I nod "sure, your choice" i reply. She puts The Princess Bride on...again, I look at her " really? again? you are obsessed with it bells" I say, she just smiles and then goes back to watching the movie "In all honesty, I think that Westley is really hot" she says just about loud enough for me to hear, I tackle her on the sofa "what did you say?" I ask while tickling her "I think he's hot" she says and I keep tickling her "Nicky stop it!" she says with laughter "say you think I'm hot and I will stop" i tell her "fine! your hot" she says, I smirk "and?" she groans " your hot and I think your really sexy" she says, I stop tickling her and she is super out of breath "I hate you" she says and I laugh. I wrap my arms around her and we watch the stupid movie, after the movie I go to stand up and realise that she fell asleep laying on me. The most uncomfortable sleep ever!

Hey guys! I'm back. I hope ya'll are well wherever you are and don't forget to vote and comment
-love bells 🤍

Pitcures:

The shower 😏

Her outfit at the studio:

Also The Princess Bride is such a killer movie, it's on Amazon Prime so go watch it!