Chapter 38

Isabella's POV

Well, now we know my nephews name. Baylee Thomas Wylee Littrell, adorable. The boys go back upstairs after their break to discuss the tour and other stuff like that. The tour is a month away and we are hoping that Baby Baylee is here for it.

Leighanne doesn't look too upset about the name which is good "why do the boys always win when it comes to the names?" i ask, Kristin shrugs her shoulders. Leighanne turns to me "Bella what is the meaning behind the twins names?" she asks, i smile because nobody has ever asked me that. "so you know how Iyla's nickname is 'little bee'," I start, she nods "well Fiora means 'little flower' and I just adored the fact that bees love flowers so Iyla would love Fiora" I say, she gasps "I love that!" she exclaims "but what about Romeo?" Kristin asks, now fully invested "oh well thats easy, when I was pregnant with the twins I absolutely loved Romeo + Juliet the movie (and Leonardo obviously) so that's what I named him" I say, we burst into laughter at the sheer stupidity of it.

Nick's POV

We all love Baby Littrell's official name! I think that my Baylee and Romeo are gonna be the best of friends, just like Brian and I. After 3 hours in the studio we say goodbye and get home, the girls are hungry so of course we stop at McDonald's for a McFlurry "you satisfied now?" i ask as bee devours her icecream, she looks up from her food and nods "come on you dork lets get home already" I say and pull on to the highway. By the time we get home all the kids are asleep, yes that includes Bella. I kiss her until she wakes up "what are you doing Nick?" she asks, I smile "just waking you up baby, were home now" I tell her, she gets up and kisses me one more time "lets get inside then" she says.

We get the kids out and carry them up to bed, I didn't realise it was already 4pm which means nap time for the Carter kiddos. Then Bee and I have some long awatied mommy and daddy time "it's been forver since we just sat down together" I say, she looks at me "It has hasn't it, well i'm glad it's you im with" she says, i raise my eyebrows "are you sure you wouldn't rather Leonardo, Miss Laws?" I ask, she ponders for a moment "nah, I would rather this super cute blonde guy, I think his name is Nathan, no Nick yeah it's Nick" she says. I love her so much.

Hey guys! I know this is short but I will update again tommorrow because school has been difficult lately. Anyways, I hope you are all good and don't forget to vote and comment.
-love bells 🤍