Chapter 37

Nick's POV

The next morning we are woken up early to the sound of tapping on the bedroom window. I jump out of bed and check to see what it is, it appears to just be a tree branch but Bee still runs to check on the kids "are they okay?" I ask panicked as she runs back in, she sits down "they're fine don't worry" she says, I sigh in relief and we get back into bed.

After a few hours more sleep, my alarm goes off. Time to get back to the studio I guess, I tap Bella until she wakes up "good morning again babe, you or me in the shower first?" I ask, hoping for a certain answer, she wipes the sleep from her eyes "you go first, I'm gonna get the kids ready" she says and kisses my cheek before walking to the kid's rooms. Oh, well nevermind. After my shower, I get dressed into 'studio clothes' and go to find my family, I walk into the twins' room to see all the kids dressed, I smile at them and hug bee from behind. "you go get ready, I'll take the kids" I say.

Isabella's POV

I hand Iyla to Nick and go to get showered. For some reason, the shower is just so relaxing when you become a mum, the 10 minutes you get alone to spend with yourself are the best. When I get out I'm kind of sad that it's over but I get dressed into what Nick and I call 'studio clothes' before walking to go get the kids a snack to take in the car.

Last month flew by and I can't believe it is already September, Leighanne is due in 6 weeks and we could not be more excited for another backstreet baby! We meet the whole gang at the studio and the boys get to work, while they are working the kids are asleep so we girls can chat for a while "sooo Leighanne are you nearly ready for Baby Littrell to come yet?" Kristin asks, she giggles "well yes for the most part we are," she rubs her stomach "we just need him to get here now," she says, I laugh "I know the feeling, after a while, you just want them out." I tell her, Kristin lights up when she remembers something "oh my god! I forgot to ask you, Leigh," she says "what are you naming backstreet baby number 4?" she asks, Leighanne goes quiet "what's wrong?" I ask, she exhales "nothing really, it's just that me and Brian can't decide on a name together" she says, I prepare to tell her a long story.

"Listen, when it came to naming Iyla, Nick and I couldn't choose between Iyla (his choice) and Gracelynn (my choice) so we let Aaron pick the first name and BJ pick the middle name out of a hat, in the end, we obviously loved the name that was created so why don't you try it! What are the names in question?" I ask and she smiles "My choice is Joshua Wylee Littrell and his is Baylee Thomas Littrell," she says, I love them both "well at least the middle name can be sorted, just make the middle name Thomas-Wylee but as for the first name it is hard, I'd say do the hat," I say, Kristin nods "How about you do it when they get down here for a break?" Kristin asks, Leighanne loves the idea and we start preparing it for when they come back.

Nick's POV

Ahh finally on break, all 5 of us walk downstairs to go see the girls and when we get down we are confused. "okay so Brian and I can't choose Baby Littrell's name so we thought that Nick and Bella's 'hat trick' would work" Leighanne says, Brian facepalms.

We all wait in anticipation as Iyla (who was chosen as the designated name picker) reaches into the hat and pulls out a piece of paper, she hands it to Leighanne "okay the name is..." there is a long pause "Baylee Thomas Wylee Littrell, Brian you won" she says, Brian starts running around and happily dancing "congrats dude" I say and high five him.

Hey guys! If you haven't already heard, there is some news on my convo page so go check it out. I hope y'all are well and don't forget to vote and comment                                                                               
- love bells 🤍

Pictures:

Nick's Studio Outfit:

Bee's studio outfit:

Nicks hair 😌✋🏻🥰