I shake my head. Should I lie about who I really am? Can I trust him? I sighed, and shake my head. "I'm with... Technoblade. I'm her daughter, well, not biologically... But he basically raised me, so I see him as a dad."

He looked a bit shock and seemed to move a bit away from me, "I see..." He awkwardly chuckled and finally relaxed, "Sorry, it's just quite shocking to hear that Techno has a daughter. And, he's also quite scary."

I laughed and agreed, "He is quite scary, that we can both agree."

We talked about multiple things, how he just sleeps... for like an entire day, what he does in L'manberg, how he knew my father. "You know, you're really nice to talk with, (Y/n). I should introduce you to Dream, he'll love you." He smiles innocently.

My heart skipped a bit when he mentioned Dream, and I mean not in a good way. "D-Dream?" I looked at him in shock, I felt like throwing up just by hearing his name.

He nods and noticed my expression, "H-He did something to you, didn't he?" He holds my hand, "I'm really sorry, (Y/n). He can be a bit... Too much at times. Look, I promise I won't let anything happen to you." He caresses my cheeks, giving me a very warm smile.

I felt relieved hearing him say those words, "Thank you, George."

I wanted to say something else, but a knock on the door interrupted me. George gasped a bit, "You need to hide, under the bed and don't come out when I tell you to. Go." He demanded.

I understood and hid my things and myself under the bed, keeping myself quiet.

[ George's POV ]

The knocks became a bit aggressive, "Coming!" I scream and opened the door to see a very worn-out Dream, "D-Dream, I wasn't expecting to see you here!" I chirped.

His eyebrows furrowed and entered my house, closing the door, "What do you mean? I come here every night, George." He puts his sword aside and sat on my couch, exhausted from his day. He then proceeds to take his mask off and pats the vacant seat next to him, indicating that he wants me to sit beside him.

I cleared my throat and sat beside him, "Right, you do. I knew that." I laughed awkwardly.

[ A/N: This contains DNF if you don't like it... Then too bad. (c!Dream and c!George ofc). ]

He chuckled and shook his head, "You're being weird today." He comes closer to me and lifts my chin, coming closer towards my face, "Are you hiding something from me, Georgie?" He asks, smirking.

I lightly push him away and scoffs, "Of course not! I never hide things from you. Ever." I glared at him.

He laughs, "Of course, you never do that. Cause' if you ever did, I would've chopped you into pieces by now." He grins crazily and proceeds to kiss my cheek, "That was a joke."

Remind me why I'm with this psycho again? I sighed, "You're crazy." I said as I help him take off his hoodie, showing off his muscular build and the scars on his body.

"Pervert." He smirks and chuckles.

I blushed hearing him chuckle like that, "I-I am not a pervert!" I defended myself. I soon took off the bandage on his arm, looked like his wound opened up a bit again.

Dream hissed and just looks straight into my eyes. "You're truly beautiful, George. I mean it." He quietly says, caressing my cheek. He proceeds to push me onto the couch and locks both my arms above my head with his hand, he sniffs my neck, "You smell like someone else." He says and looks down at me.

"Wh-What do you even mean by that?" I ask him, panicking slightly.

"I mean... You smell like an animal." He says and proceeds to kiss my cheek, down to my jawline, then onto my neck.

I struggled to push him away, but he was obviously too strong for me. "D-Dream, I don't want to this right now..." I said, trying not to make any weird noises.

He stops, furrowing his eyebrows at me. "That's weird... You usually agree every time we try do se-"

I kicked him by the stomach which causes him to let go of me and stumbled down onto the couch, "No, I do not!" I blushed furiously, "Stop saying weird things, will you! Oh my god..." I sighed.

[ A/N: Are the DNF shippers happy? Also to non-shippers, I am very sorry... Well, not really :) ]

Dream groans and sat back down beside me, "There's definitely something going on here, spit it out, George."

I looked at him and pretended that there was absolutely nothing going on, "Nope, not at all."

He sighs, hanging his head low, taking the defeat. "Whatever, just stitch my arm back again."

I nodded and was quite relieved, I grab some clean cloth and water, beginning his open wound. I also ground some herbs and applied them to his wounds. I proceeded to let it dry and tied the clean cloth onto the injury, trying not to make it tight.

He thanked me and put his hoodie back on, "I'm gonna be going out early, I still have something to do. You, you go to sleep now." He says, smiling at me and kissing me on the forehead, and quickly left off in a hurry.

I sighed and looked outside my window to see that he finally actually left. I go to my bedroom and looked under my bed, I see (Y/n) still hiding and felt bad to let her stay there for minutes.

[ (Y/n)'s POV ]

"You can come out now," George says and I finally got out under this cramped space.

I had so many questions on just what happened, "So, you and Dream?" I asked and I saw his cheeks go red.

He sighed in defeat and nodded, "Yep, I'm with a psycho."

I chuckle at him, "Don't worry, I'm in love with an annoying child, so mine's a bit worse." I realized what I just said, and immediately just shut my mouth.

He blinks a few times at me, "W-Wait, an annoying child? Are you talking about Tommy? No way, you are not in love with him."

I punched him playfully, "Ugh, sadly... I do."

George couldn't hold it anymore so he laughed maniacally. "Oh my god! He is one of the worst people here in L'manberg, and you chose to like him? Techno's daughter? Oh wow, this is really interesting."

I huffed and hit him multiple times, "Well your psycho boyfriend wants to kill me, so yours is worse."

George soon choked on his own spit, "He- WHAT NOW?!" He tried relaxing and pulled me into an embrace, "I know he can be extreme at times... But, I didn't know he would go to an extent where he would actually kill a child of all people."

I nuzzled my face onto the crook of his neck and embraced him back, "Well, I don't why he chose me too... But, I'm gonna be fine. I'm strong like my dad, after all." I break the hug and smiled at him.

He nods and I yawned, "I'm kinda sleepy now, George..." I tiredly said.

He chuckles and pats my head, he proceeds to put me to bed, putting a blanket over me to keep me warm. "You deserve some good sleep, (Y/n). Goodnight, and sleep well." He says and I soon drifted to sleep.