But Fina, where that amount of stamina she had?

She was still in her royal dress, but she managed to wield her dual swords with ease even in the flowy gown, no armour or her own royal warrior uniform.

In fact, she could switch and side-stepped without people noticing with her gown. She was more unpredictable in dress.

For first timer, they would think this feat was impossible, especially for a petite princess such as Fina.

But this was common, excpected of as the Ruler of the SIlverstorm Kingdom.

And none of the Warriors here were holding back, they went all-out but still rendered defeat.

And Scarlet and Lance lost their grasp on their sword as Fina swung and twirled till she kicked their hold on of the swords.

Both Captains were wheezing. There were too many movements, they couldn't keep up.

And as Scarlet and Lance slowly took their place in the spectator seats, they awaited for the next round Fina would duel. The Assistant Generals and then the Generals.

Honestly, most of the Warriors were distracted with awe as their Princess wielded and strode with her swords in both hands, until Scarlet heard Lance was teasing the other Captain besides them why their scoreboard being blank.

She quickly brought her scoring board closer to her chest.

"No peeking", she hissed when Lance turned to her.

She focused her eyes on the Princess, trying to chase Fina's footwork and wrist movement. But it was fast.

Just how much did Fina practiced this.

But the most awestruck moment was when Fina dueled with General Homes and General Collins.

Some might argue that the Generals had the upper hand since they had stamina spared since they didn't need to spar with others in the beginning.

But that was how it always been the training session for the royals.

On the contrary, it was a handicap for the Generals and below. Because King Elias asked for this.

He created this session during his younger warring days.

When Scarlet thought of the truth behind this session, that this foundation built upon the King's last desperation of hope to find a slim chance of victory, she could imagine a young handsome King battered and bruised, possibly ordering his warriors to keep sparring with him until his form bent and perfected.

And apparently his sole heir intended to maintain this tradition.

How fragile was peace for the Silverstorm to keep on sharpening themselves like these?

Fina had started to show her panting when she began dueling with Homes and Collins. She had already felt tired during her rounds with the Assistant Generals, but she managed to control her breath.

And for Fina, it seemed all her Captains and Assistant Generals had yet to best her. Although besting the Captains were a simple dance to her, it seemed as she mentally noted herself, she needed to work more on stamina and skills to undermine the Generals level.

Even so she managed to outwit other Generals except the remaining ones were Collins and Homes.

Her arms were growing strained holding onto her inherited swords.

She envied at times of Scarlet. Her sword was custom-made, lightweight and smaller, not bulky as these ancient heirlooms of hers. Possibly passed down to men and even if there were female rulers before her who held onto these swords, she bet her level of frequency of using these swords were far ahead than her ancestors. Could she modify them? She managed a thought.